Moving Average - page 19

Thread about 3xMAs#2 indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175990

ma color based on closing

HI,

is there any ma indicator that color change according to the close of the candle.For example if the candle close above SMA then the line color is blue but if below MA then the color will change to red then if the value is the same with the ma then the color will be yellow.thx a lot

Moving Average Indicator?

Hi.

Im looking for the MT4 indicator that is used with a moving average. When the MA is ticking up it is colored green and when it is ticking down the color is red. I tried searching for it but I didn't really know what to type in to search for it. Thanks in advance guys/gals!

Adam

Indicator that shows pips devaiton between moving average and price?

I have spent the last 90 minutes searing through forex-tsd looking for a simple indicator.

I am looking for something that simply shows the deviation (in pips) between a user input moving average and current price. I would imagine this exists already but I can't find it.

If anyone knows about something like this please chime in.

Thanks!

lepiricus:
I have spent the last 90 minutes searing through forex-tsd looking for a simple indicator.

I am looking for something that simply shows the deviation (in pips) between a user input moving average and current price. I would imagine this exists already but I can't find it.

Thanks!

I've been looking for this for a long long time no luck

lepiricus:

Thanks!

There are indicators made by Kalenzo (PriceTrend and PriceTrender):

or this one:

And the settings (close/open and so on price; mode of MA and so on) can be adjustable in the settings:

Files:
pt1.jpg  27 kb
pt2.jpg  15 kb
pt3.jpg  49 kb

A good ma>Price calc

This is one that i made myself, it calculates the ma and also the distance from price, it does have an #mtf function as long as the period is greater than the current timeframe, it works well there is still a bit of work to do on the distance calculation, at the moment it is just raw data, but you should be able to work it out, if anybody can tell me how to improve it feel free.

Files:

An updateTo Ma Price

I have done some updates to MA_Price, i have added the ma type and have added the ma period on the display. The display is an mtf as i have described and the period displayed is the period the the ma is on, not the current period of the chart, i changed this as it was a bit confusing before. As i said earlier if anybody can add suggestions , i am glad to add these as well.

Fantastic,thanks guys!

I like this indi newmont !

Can you add alert for user input MA>CL+/- ?

Thx

Reason: