Moving Average - page 18

My Distance from moving average indicator

I made a small indicator as i was bored at my work today

It shows visually when the price get close to the moving average you have set and an histogram of a longer term moving average.

It's quick, dirty and a bit buggy (there is an error when applying the indi to the chart but it works fine) and might need some more work but you get the idea.

Files:
bouncing.jpg  10 kb
pdi.mq4  3 kb

"I made a small indicator as i was bored at my work today"

- good job!

What advantage does the histogram offer from looking at the MA line?

et_phonehome_2:
What advantage does the histogram offer from looking at the MA line?

The histogram gives a global idea of the strenght of the trend. You dont want to take a peak/valley when the longer MA is flat (hence no direction of the market)

Melpheos:
The histogram gives a global idea of the strenght of the trend. You dont want to take a peak/valley when the longer MA is flat (hence no direction of the market)

Melpheos, with this kind of work when you are bored, I would love to see your work when you are focused!! Well done.

ValeoFX:
Melpheos, with this kind of work when you are bored, I would love to see your work when you are focused!! Well done.

It will work fine on trending market but wont be that good on ranging market. This indicator is based on simple pull back strategy. One can trade without it, it's just fancier that way ^^

New version : you can set the multiplicator and divisor for easier viewing

Files:
pdi_1.mq4  3 kb

Price of MA

How to find at which price a certain MA reached in certain bar?

Sendra:
How to find at which price a certain MA reached in certain bar?

please reformulate... I dont understand your question

Files:

save data MA

Hello

I Want Indicator Which It Save Data Of Ma

Please Help Me.

Thanks.

Reason: