Moving Average - page 61

MA in Separate Window

jumpman:
Hi everyone,

I need a Moving avarage indicator in different window, not in the same window with price like stochastic indicator.

Thank you in advance

Attached is a variation

Anyway, the key is that you should change in the code

#property indicator_chart_window[/PHP]

to

[PHP]#property indicator_separate_window

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Attached is a variation

Anyway, the key is that you should change in the code

#property indicator_chart_window[/PHP]

to

[PHP]#property indicator_separate_window

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thx Chrisstoff,

but it is not i am looking for,

i need 6 or 7 with differrent time frame ma in a same window but not on the price but in a separate window

jumpman:
Thx Chrisstoff,

but it is not i am looking for,

i need 6 or 7 with differrent time frame ma in a same window but not on the price but in a separate window

Hi Jumpman,

You are welcome.

Looking around in Multi Time Frame Indicators thread might be useful for you, I think you could find there what you are after.

If you does not find what you exactly need with small modification in the code you can usually achieve your goals. If it is difficult for you, there are many skilled and helpful coders in this forum, someone probably will give you a hand.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

FxBS,

Interesting MA. Can u please let me know what is the input figure for each of the MA.(Is it 5Ema n 10 ema).Thanks

Files:

wtcmc:
FxBS, Interesting MA. Can u please let me know what is the input figure for each of the MA.(Is it 5Ema n 10 ema).Thanks

it was just any 4example ...watever ... hell i know?..

MA period does not matter at all. As long as you adjust the targets

And vice versa.

Sorry for this absolutely useless posts. All truths are absolutely useless. Like "all people die".

Just kidding.

chrisstoff:
Hi Jumpman,

You are welcome.

Looking around in Multi Time Frame Indicators thread might be useful for you, I think you could find there what you are after.

If you does not find what you exactly need with small modification in the code you can usually achieve your goals. If it is difficult for you, there are many skilled and helpful coders in this forum, someone probably will give you a hand.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thank you again. You helped alot. I ll check there.

Jumapman

just ma 2col plane simple

Files:
ma_2c.mq4  3 kb
ma2c.gif  9 kb

Step_EMA_LK.mq4 codebase

Files:

Adaptive Moving Average - Superimposed on Indicator

Hello,

Does anyone have an Adaptive Moving average, ie. something that goes flat in choppy periods, that can be superimposed on another indicator and not just placed on the price, or in other words something that can be applied to "Previous Indicator's Data". Thanks for your help