Moving Average - page 30

fxbs:
My pleasure, Bobokus - good luck with your research

dunno, why everybody afraid of you so much

and please, more videos ...

Dont know either ?, Soon I'll put up a few more, I kinda slowed down on the videos when I started finding em all over the web.

ma hor +dev +lev

aded: (pict)

Deviation=0.1 (-0.1); (envlp)

Level= 5(-5); //in pips

just one buffer (line) 4 dev&level - (test)

- if ok, (and still needed) we can stick more

p.s. plus, Cja or other guys - artists with the Objects - can put everything nice and pretty

fxbs:
ma hor +dev +lev

uhh yeahhh

Thanks FXBS!!

igorad:
Hi,

I've finished new version of AllAverages_v2.1.

Almost perfect but I found something,it do not have

1.Apply To (Close,Open,High,Low,Median,Typical and Weighted Close)

2.Deviation

3.Level

anyway thanks igorad,lot think i have to learn..(17moving average type)

it does have applyed price input :

Price = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC: Md(HL/2)4,Tp(HLC/3)5,Wgh(HLCC/4)6";

MA_Method_ ="0SMA 1EMA 2WilderSMMA 3LWMA 4SineWMA 5TriMA 6LSMA 7SMMA 8HMA 9ZeroLagEMA 10DEMA 11T3 12iTrendJEhlers 13Median 14GeoMean 15REMA 16ILRS 17IE/2";

TimeFrames = "M1;5,15,30,60H1;240H4;1440D1;10080W1;43200MN; 0-current TF";

in regard to deviation(envelopes), bands, levels, etc- more stuff - it easy to add later (most imprtant to have MA itself; modifications can be endless)

in pict: - HiLo channel: two AllAver v2.1 - first Ma price set to High(2) and second to Low(3); MA_method IE/2(17)

Files:

fxbs:
it does have applyed price input :

Price = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC: Md(HL/2)4,Tp(HLC/3)5,Wgh(HLCC/4)6";

MA_Method_ ="0SMA 1EMA 2WilderSMMA 3LWMA 4SineWMA 5TriMA 6LSMA 7SMMA 8HMA 9ZeroLagEMA 10DEMA 11T3 12iTrendJEhlers 13Median 14GeoMean 15REMA 16ILRS 17IE/2";

TimeFrames = "M1;5,15,30,60H1;240H4;1440D1;10080W1;43200MN; 0-current TF";

in regard to deviation(envelopes), bands, levels, etc- more stuff - it easy to add later (most imprtant to have MA itself; modifications can be endless)

in pict: - HiLo channel: two AllAver v2.1 - first Ma price set to High(2) and second to Low(3); MA_method IE/2(17)

Yeah,now i see it.Sorry coz do not see that!!..Thanks FXBS

Nice Job !

Here is what it looks like with MA's represented as Horizontal S&R levels on the 1 hour and the 4 hour. Much cleaner. Once the market gets going this week Ill forward test how it performs but I dont foresee any problems with them working correctly.Thanks again FXBS !

Files:

fxbs:
ma hor +dev +lev

aded: (pict)

Deviation=0.1 (-0.1); (envlp)

Level= 5(-5); //in pips

just one buffer (line) 4 dev&level - (test)

- if ok, (and still needed) we can stick more

p.s. plus, Cja or other guys - artists with the Objects - can put everything nice and pretty

HI, Fxbs. Can you do to bolinger bands indicator also just like what have you done to Envelope?

thanks

regrad

p2099

Bobokus:
Here is what it looks like with MA's represented as Horizontal S&R levels on the 1 hour and the 4 hour. Much cleaner. Once the market gets going this week Ill forward test how it performs but I dont foresee any problems with them working correctly.Thanks again FXBS !

yea, couple of days will show what the most convenient combinations (4 particular purposes)

pict: Newmont's labels mod. on AllAver_v1.1 (from prev.posts) -if switch MAline color to "None"

(to add labels option kinda like this could be a good idea?)

Labels

fxbs:
yea, couple of days will show what the most convenient combinations (4 particular purposes)

pict: Newmont's labels mod. on AllAver_v1.1 (from prev.posts) -if switch MAline color to "None"

(to add labels option kinda like this could be a good idea?)

Labeling the MA lines would be nice, but to me not necessary. I can use color coding as a seperator. Lines will have the price level over on the price level sidebar anyway.

Reason: