Observations of the Nina method - page 9

tom_faggin:
Audio: When you post the message, go to attach files header then click manage attachment. On the manage attachment page , you can either upload your file from your computer or URL link.

Hello,

This indicator is for this method ??

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your system. I have been watching the Nina system also. However, after some study I think maybe your system can give more profits.

Nina system is good , however it is lacking in exit. But because we use the stochs to enter and exit in your system,we can stay on the right side of the trend at all times. I have not checked how it has performed over a long time. More important how it has perfomed in ranging market like today. Nina system has not issued any signal and filtered ranging days. Maybe your system has issued some signals, however, it might not be very profitable. I dont know and I am awaiting any back test result manually or by EA.

Thanks again, I will keep watching this thread with lots of interest.

Maybe since you are following this system you can post daily trades with a chart, if possible. We can then compare results and see how it has performed with respect to Nina system.

Just a small request,,anyone posting charts, please post it on a white background with candlesticks? Makes it more easier to understand.

Thank you for your cooperation. I will try and do a manual back test for last 2 months for any trades between 8GMT and 15GMT??I will post my results.

Bruno.

No. The indicator is an example for Audio. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Bruno the last 2 cont from the last sellat 7853 still on what a bout yours

Hi Radicalmoses I dont understand why you neet the white back ground charts isnt all the same charts+ candles ? It work like any other strategy . The line is all ways there , if it dont go these way go that way or it got to be these or it got to be that ,all over the clock . I fell lucky the asia chopsuey market to london gentleman market it go side ways ,I do it by my book , I like the taste of choppy market it make me fill alive like a sailing a ship couch in the stromm, and still able to have apositive out come ,It is personel thing get in to the choppy market it is not recomanded ! if one like it go for it if dont dont get wet . May be some time a go the mindau line + t3 full adjustable. bg 5 ,20 + what ever line like add on ,rd turtle system with 100,200 ,mark mc rae multiple line ,Vargas ,grummpy line ,cyrox rainbow l,fx wiz open and close line, wow it is to long lists ,but with a clear in&out program ,so it still a premature system till one give claer exit mark or exit is personel ? sound fishey, exsit is and art ? look at monaliza or go find it your self and tell .it very hard to be a novis ,its harder to be know more and not saying it loud or not suer whit it yet or it is just a propaganda ? I personaly dont trade these system , I trade MA becouse I like all MAs ,and it late haaaaaaa..... so my friend Radicalmoses go for it it has a good out come dont thing of what or who MA is gona be it is just tools to me the price action look more smoooth like a baby ass.Do you like to tips us something how to exit ? Please we neet it here there are somany people praying for exit system here, or we all neet to pay for charting packages. warm regards oooo I still remember one more good MA the dave ma

Audio:
Hi,there I dont know how to upload the picture , what do you neet . I will try my best to make it upto you. cheers

Please change Your avatar. It really hinders reading Your posts.

This is only an advice of HUMAN INTERFACE ENGINEER.

subsecond:
Please change Your avatar. It really hinders reading Your posts. This is only an advice of HUMAN INTERFACE ENGINEER.

Hi subsecond I dont undestand what you say ? Dont like it make me one please ,these is one of the standart avatar .advice of HUMAN INTERFACE ENGINEER , I dont recall I order these service , is it buy and sell signal service ? is it a good signal service? is my writing so bad ? realy I dont understand can you explne it ? . The 3 rd cont on gbp close at 7896 at 9;14 pm cheers

chu chu chu gbp 7813 at10;37 pm it near to the zone now _+ 12 pips I see it form a small supp at -+ 2pips from 7810 so what will happen anotther going giong? there is still 1 last lot onthe market .

the zone is at 7824 ,the last 4 bar is spinnig head +hammer +doji+grave stone= what? the price break it own support at -+7810 break fib -1 and touch fib-2 there a mid support at-+ 7782 and the res at+_ 7814 and the indi is still bear ,now the price at 7801.what gonna do ? if it cross 7782 and break yester day close price it gona be big witch i dont like it cos i only have one lot in it if it gona touch the zone and then make a bear or a bull relly will be great !

or get in coulple more when the price break , like the good old days trading red light green light TNT with no indi att all horrayy

Reason: