M5 StepMA_Stoch ind not showing?

Hi,

Anybody have any ideas why my StepMA_Stoch_v1 is not appearing on my M5 chart only? Is fine on M1 and M15 and on up. Another trader friend is having same problem on m1 and m5. Is there a setting we need to adjust? I have tried to research and troubleshoot this with no success yet.

Thanks for the help!

~Nebula

I don't know what is the problem, but sometimes there is a problem like zero divide or else that prevent you from display the indicator. Open your terminal (Ctrl-T will show it if not apear) and select "journal" tab. Now select 5m and see if a messege display on the journal log.

Hope it will help

Thank you, I followed your suggestion. It just says it loaded it successfully but the indicator window is blank :-(

Most of the time its because the system didn't find iCustom indicator. But u said it didn't show only on 5m so, maybe it is something else. but try to look for ICustom command. maybe the answer is there, and u miss one of the needed indicator, or your name is different from the name that the indicator is excpecting.

I have this version, and it work fine. Try it

Files:

Thanks so much for the help and the indicator file. I replaced the one I had with it, and opened a fresh chart. So weird--still not showing up on 5 min chart. .....

~Nebula

Reason: