Elite indicators :) - page 76

Hi Mr Tools

Thanks for posting the All STC Colour indicator above. I have tried downloading it on both my laptop and desktop, but can't get it to display on a chart. Is anyone else having trouble getting it to display? It is a very good indicator - I first saw Schaff Trend Cycle indicator a few years ago, and always found it good. The addition of the colours makes it even better. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks and regards

Designmax

designmax:
Hi Mr Tools

Thanks for posting the All STC Colour indicator above. I have tried downloading it on both my laptop and desktop, but can't get it to display on a chart. Is anyone else having trouble getting it to display? It is a very good indicator - I first saw Schaff Trend Cycle indicator a few years ago, and always found it good. The addition of the colours makes it even better. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks and regards

Designmax

Do you have AllAverages_v2.3 installed?

All Averages v2.3

Hi Linuxuser

Yes, I have added All Averages v2.3 to my trading platform, but can't get that to load onto the chart either. I am using Tadawul for my trading platform...will try it on Alpari platform and see if it works on there....

Cheers

Designmax

Not working STC

Hi Mr Tools

Thanks and regards

Designmax

Was thinking maybe it was something to do with 5 digit broker but have it on a 5 digit broker now and its working, sending indicator again with ex4 maybe file got screwed up somehowl

Hope this helps!

Files:

Could be something to do with the 4-5 digit issue

Hi Mr Tools

Thanks for your post - I managed to get it working correctly on Alpari, but no joy whatsoever on Tadawul platform....the only difference I can see is the no of digits in the platform's pricing...

Can you try giving it a run on the Tadawul platform and let me know if it works for you?

Cheers

Designmax

Can someone help me to put a sound alert to this indicator?

Hello to everyone. Please, can someone help me to put a sound alert to this Dinap_basic indicator? I think I found this indicator here in the forum in the non-paid section, but I can't find any version with sound alert. I just need an alert when the zig zag indicator put a leg.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Files:

Modified trailing stop

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'll try:

I wanna have a trailing-stop-script in metatrader where I can define where my trailing will start, and at which price it will start to trail.

Example: I set my limit to 15 pips and my trailing to 5 pips in my modified trailing-stop-script. When the price reaches 15 pips, the stop loss will be set to 10 pips (5 pips behind 15 pips) and it will trail from there. So if the price suddenly goes up 20 pips (15 + 20 = 35 pips), then the stop loss will follow to 30 pips (5 pips behind 35 pips).

Can someone help me code this? Maybe it already exists, but I did not find anything.

vbell:
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'll try:

I wanna have a trailing-stop-script in metatrader where I can define where my trailing will start, and at which price it will start to trail.

Example: I set my limit to 15 pips and my trailing to 5 pips in my modified trailing-stop-script. When the price reaches 15 pips, the stop loss will be set to 10 pips (5 pips behind 15 pips) and it will trail from there. So if the price suddenly goes up 20 pips (15 + 20 = 35 pips), then the stop loss will follow to 30 pips (5 pips behind 35 pips).

Can someone help me code this? Maybe it already exists, but I did not find anything.

Seems this one is for you.

tick indy

Hi all, first time poster, long time elite lurker... looking for Igorads tickmacd and tick stochastics indies. Can't seem to find them anywhere. By the way, big props to Igorad and Linxszer for all your hard work, have learned a great deal from your posts.

Regards,

ZipFrog

oops, sorry aout the typo Linuxser

Reason: