The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 72

Well, it depends... the criteria are different - for some people it's something, for others it's nothing... ;)))

there's more to come!!! more to come!!! ;)))

but I'd rather not use SL...

how do you close a position?

the average size of a profit trade to the size of a loss trade is, of course, alarming

It's still too early to draw conclusions - don't bother.

<br/ translate="no">

But I'd rather not use SL...

Trust me, it's a bust. Any investment REQUIRES protection, and that's your stop loss.

dvan:

Trust me, it's going to fail! Any investment REQUIRES protection, and this is your stop loss.

;) No way. I don't believe it.

Do you know where I can buy A. Nekrasov's latest book? Nekrasov's latest book: Taming Risk. 12 Simple Steps to Stable Profit'?

www.fxmagistral.com feedback@mymmk.com - these addresses are no longer valid. I saw your posts on the http://procapital.ru/private.php forum.

I saw your posts on the forum: .

No, I don't. I haven't spoken to Alexei in a long time. There's nothing I can do to help.

It's hard for me to get into the models you're talking about in your thread, but I take it the point of this work is to ramp up deposits in short periods of time?

dvan:
It's hard for me to get into the models you're talking about in your thread, but I understand the point of this work is to make deposits in short periods of time?
the point of all work in the financial markets is to make money

Demi:
The point of all work in the financial markets is to make money

I agree)) But it may be done differently )

Ok - let me ask a direct question - do you build (simulate) a medium-term (work on the TF H1-H4) or short-term (TF M1-M15) TS?

Reason: