CatFx50 - page 768

Bravo Nina,

you actually leave in my dream.That is exactly what i am planing to do (i hope soon) when i get my assets high enough to fck my broker the way i want.

I am happy for you as you did deserved to succeed after all you gave us here on the forum.

best regards

deepdrunk:
Bravo Nina,

you actually leave in my dream.That is exactly what i am planing to do (i hope soon) when i get my assets high enough to fck my broker the way i want.

I am happy for you as you did deserved to succeed after all you gave us here on the forum.

best regards

Hi, friend!

Brokers are our worst enemies and then ourselves.

Wish you the best.

market

As I see it, market is how it is. We never had a significant impact in fx, and the only guys that are interested in our presence are our beloved brokers. So either we adapt or die, the choice is ours. We had some nice trending some time ago (can't tell, wasn't around yet at that time ), now we have ranges and long trends with lots of retraces. But hey, eurusd still got from 1,2800 to 1,3500 in a few months! What we need is movement, and then it is our skills that allow us to profit from it. Yes, I admit that market is getting more "balanced" - daily range decreased heavily in the past years (to see this just plot ATR(200) on D1 graph, it will show average daily range for approx last year). There is less and less movement, and this is bad for trend followers. But this is extremely good for martingale lovers, so, as always, where is a problem, there is a solution Or just jump into carry traders ship and start making 0,5% a month

The cuestion remains

The cuestion remains if the worl's central banks will allow the dollar to go in FREEFALL. Considering the world's reserve currency still remains the greenback there is a high likelihood there could be some coordinated efford to stop that from occuring.

Hi!

One of the main points here, as I see it, is who we are. What do we want?

How much do we have? Which are our goals? and so on.....

Today we've had a nice example. USDCHF has gone up from lows 110 pips in minutes. Cable, euro..... What happened? Some will say: it was oversold. Another will add: it was the end of whatever wave. Others, a clear pattern....

And the clear truth is that big, big pockets decided to buy USD.

Who are we? A tiny an insignificant dot between gigantic institutions. We think TA is the best tool in the world and with it we will succeed. Nice. Brokers like that.

We spend a lot of hours staring at charts. Sometimes we make money and we think we know the secrets of trading. Then, we use a ferrari as our avatar.

Pals, hit and run. This world is not for tiny and insignificant dots like us. If you hit and run, you can scale and keep in a trade if you feel like that but after you have cashed some profit.

G-7 meeting is going on in Washington D.C. They are the one that trade FOREX. And, of course, the only ones that can move it.

BTW, GBPUSD, while below 1,9839 and holding, its way is to downtown.

Probabilities of being right? 50%.

Hi!

BTW, GBPUSD, while below 1,9839 and holding, its way is to downtown. Probabilities of being right? 50%.

GBPUSD broke 1,9839 to go to 1,9888 and closed at 1,9867.

Calls sent to subscribers last Thursday at 23:10cet:

USDCHF:

Sell mode below 1,2153with stop at 1,2175bid. Look at what EURUSD is doing. OK, breaking 1,2153 with strength, we have xxxxxxx 1,2064 .

Note: 1,2159 will be the key level for the whole week (sent Sunday, 08-04-07).

USDJPY:

It is in sell mode below 118,70 with stop at 119,05bid.

If it breaks 118,70 holding below 119,05bid , next should be xxxxxx -118,18 xxxxxxxx

Note: 117,93 is the key level for the whole week.

WE ALWAYS TRADE WHAT WE SEE. WE DO NOT MAKE PREDICTION NOR FORECAST. WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN GURUS NOR IN FOREX MASTERS AND WE LIKE TO BE IN THE WINNING SIDE.

WE ARE JUST TRADERS THAT THINK YOU CAN MAKE A LIVING HERE AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT RELY ONLY ON AN EMA CROSS OR A FUNNY PATTERN WITH COLORS.

Weekly Review

Files:
wr.jpg  178 kb

Hi!

Calls Sent yesterday to subscribers at 22:30cet.

EURUSD:

EURUSD needs to keep holding above 1,3510 - 1,3480 now to keep going up in a safe manner. If it does so, next should be xxxxxx 1,3575 - xxxxxx.

GBPUSD:

Cable needs to hold now above 1,9845 - 1,9835 in order to go up in a safe manner. If it does so, next should be xxxxx 1,9942 xxxxxxx.

USDCHF:

The first thing it needs to do now is hold above 1,2112 and break 1,2170 if we want it up. If it does so, next should be xxxxxxxx.

USDJPY:

The first thing it needs to do now is hold above 118,95 . If it does so, next should be xxxxxx- 119,84 - xxxxxxx.

Enjoy!

Hi, traders!!

Calls sent Monday night for Tuesday to subscribers:

GBPUSD

Upwards :

Cable needs to hold now above 1,9880in order to go up in a safe manner. If it does so, next should be xxxxxxx 2,0085- xxx.

Note2: I know your eyes blink when you see 2,0000. But that's what levels say. Will we see that magic number? I do not know. I do not believe in predictions. I trade what I see according to my analysis. I'm a trader that tries to make a living out of forex. I'm not an oil snake seller. So, if we have bad USD data and BOE is hawkish, we'll see or we should see 2,0000printed.

USDCHF

Downwards :

Sell mode below 1,2112 with stop at 1,2126bid . Look at what EURUSD is doing. OK, breaking 1,2112 with strength , we have xxx 1,2064xxx

USDJPY

It is in sell mode below 119,60 with stop at 119,95bid.

If it breaks 119,60 , next should be xxx 118,76 xxx

Reason: