CatFx50 - page 767

Just my two cents.

I agree with Nina with regards to mini lots in general and here is the reason why. Most newbies to forex demo trade for a good amount of time usually with a fairly high success rate. The problem is that when it comes time to open a real money account, they will usually put the minimum requirement (ie $250) and look to begin trading with that. Well if you trade just 1 mini lot with lets say 200:1 leverage which is the standard for mini accounts you have 20% of your account at risk on the trade. And lets pretend that you had a 50 pip stop which gets triggered. Bam, you have lost a big chunk of your account in just one trade.

Why do you think brokers introduced micro lot trading? Because the majority of newbies blew thru several mini accounts and they see an opportunity to suck you back in.

Im just saying that if you open an account with the minimums and trade mini lots, you are most likely not to succeed in this market.

Hi,

The last updated of the indicators and template is on the first page, right or there is a new version?

Want to know also if anina_v1 has a sound alert when the blue dot appear?

Thanks

deepdrunk:
Hi again Nina,

looks to me you are talking about micro Lots ,not mini:

I have mini account and lowest Lot i can trade is 5000 but standard mini lot is 10 000.I trade usually from 3-10 mini Lots (30000 to 100 000).

Micro Lots (below 10000) are really waisting of the time.What can someone earn trading so small size ???Maybe just to get some feeling of the market but again when someone move to mini or standard Lot he have to face new 'trading'..emotional problems.

regards

Hi, Deepdrunk!

I used to trade lots of 50k. My results were poor if I take into account the time I spent looking at charts.

Now, my trades go from 500k to 5M and my results are very good. I do not spend much time staring at charts and I try to enjoy the day.

I use just a few tools and I'm happy with 20 pips daily. Of course, if I see I can take more than that, I scale.

I like to hit my broker and I do not let him know what I want to do. Once in a trade, I show him my virtual stop (60 to 80 pips), but I do not tell him the real one (much, much lower, of course).

Sometimes, I go back to my 50k just to let him think I'm still a newbie. But then, I go with 5M.

I want him to take me serious. I want him to send my trade to interbank, I want him to put me in the professional list of traders. I want him to be happy with the spread he gets.

To do that, you need money.

nina:

I like to hit my broker and I do not let him know what I want to do. Once in a trade, I show him my virtual stop (60 to 80 pips), but I do not tell him the real one (much, much lower, of course).

Sometimes, I go back to my 50k just to let him think I'm still a newbie. But then, I go with 5M.

I want him to take me serious. I want him to send my trade to interbank, I want him to put me in the professional list of traders. I want him to be happy with the spread he gets.

Hi Nina,

I assume you are more right than wrong (don't have extensive expierence with brokers, so can't judge). Although trading big will not make anyone good trader by itself. One must have market feeling, discipline, emotional stability etc, and only then it is worth talking about position size. One reason trading big positions could help is that when you take 20 pips with 500k, you bagged 1k usd profit. You can actually feel this amount, damn, this is more than I was making in a month when started my professional career You can withdraw this and do things! So one can really see and feel his result. But if one takes 20p with 5k (half of minilot), it is only 10$. Not much, isn't it? It doesn't build your motivation a lot, and although you could be very successfull trader with lots of winning trades, you still can afford only a hamburger with yours daily profit

Mini and micro accounts could be useless for manual trading (better spend more time on demo and take a loan ), but they are really good for EA trading, especially some wild beasts like 10point3 or other martingale systems. I see this as another tool, which, if used incorrectly, could harm, but has its purpose.

nina:
Hi, Deepdrunk!

.... Once in a trade, I show him my virtual stop (60 to 80 pips), but I do not tell him the real one (much, much lower, of course).

Nina,

long time has passed since I have been here in your thread the last time. I can see you don't trade after CatFx50 anymore, do you? Otherwise you wouldn't have said this about your stops. To place stops much lower than 80 pips - if you placed any stops at all, I more believe the latter - this cannot be your system anymore.

I wonder if someone hasn't ever recognized this change of your methodology since.

And what do you think would happen after he (your broker) has put you on the professional list? Do you feel like a professional then. Is it really that what you derserve, or do you think you can take an advantage out of that event? (this question is not ironically meant, it's serious)

zunis-myst:
Nina,

long time has passed since I have been here in your thread the last time. I can see you don't trade after CatFx50 anymore, do you? Otherwise you wouldn't have said this about your stops. To place stops much lower than 80 pips - if you placed any stops at all, I more believe the latter - this cannot be your system anymore.

I wonder if someone hasn't ever recognized this change of your methodology since.

And what do you think would happen after he (your broker) has put you on the professional list? Do you feel like a professional then. Is it really that what you derserve, or do you think you can take an advantage out of that event? (this question is not ironically meant, it's serious)

Hi, Zunis!

Yes, I trade CatFX50 plus CatFX2 plus other proprietary systems and, of course, my levels with calls included. My subscribers, as far as I know, make money with them

That huge stop is a fake stop, Zunis. CatFX50 has its stops dynamic, as you know.

Hi, MRV!

I couldn't agree more when you say:

One reason trading big positions could help is that when you take 20 pips with 500k, you bagged 1k usd profit. You can actually feel this amount, damn, this is more than I was making in a month when started my professional career You can withdraw this and do things! So one can really see and feel his result.

And then:

But if one takes 20p with 5k (half of minilot), it is only 10$. Not much, isn't it? It doesn't build your motivation a lot, and although you could be very successfull trader with lots of winning trades, you still can afford only a hamburger with yours daily profit

If you make money, $500 to $1000 daily at least, you feel happy, emotional set, in a better mood to trade: you are a winner.

If you make $55 after 10 hours looking as a mad guy at something we call screen, you feel blue, down, depressed, frustrated, in a bad mood to trade: you are a loser and you are going to be like this till your change your edge.

If you can, pals, trade big. Trust me!

Of course, you should rely on a system to do that. Do not tosse a coin... Well, maybe is much better than follow an EMA....

Files:
cyber.gif  22 kb
Reason: