CatFx50 - page 770

Originally Posted by skorcht

I've heard of a service you can buy where you can see the bids and offers placed through the banks...which would give you the major support and resistance levels.

maybe it was through Reuters, I don't know BUT would this be worth the info?

Hi there,

there is a guy claiming that he have a software that shows him bids and offers from big players.He worked in the big bank as dealer and when he left he made that software.

He is trading and selling signals now (not cheep) and funny thing most of his trades are scalping for few pips,from his report i don't think he have wining trade over 30 pips few times in 50 trades.

Here is the link kingforexsignals.com but use it on your own risk,guy who is advertising for it is famous Felix Homogratus...

Could be it is real thing but you never know.

deepdrunk:
Hi there,

there is a guy claiming that he have a software that shows him bids and offers from big players.He worked in the big bank as dealer and when he left he made that software.

He is trading and selling signals now (not cheep) and funny thing most of his trades are scalping for few pips,from his report i don't think he have wining trade over 30 pips few times in 50 trades.

Here is the link kingforexsignals.com but use it on your own risk,guy who is advertising for it is famous Felix Homogratus...

Could be it is real thing but you never know.

Hi!

Thank you, Peter!

Deepdrunk:

Well, I know now something more. Thought there was a software doing that.

Felix is a spiker trader. Very dangerous activity. I like to wait for the numbers, study them and then place a trade if it is the case.

Thank you!

What the!!!

This is the biggest thread I have ever seen.

Nina, it would be great if you could summarise trading sytstem.

Hi!

What a nice short on cable at 2,0011 (11:30cet).

It has made a low at 1,9959.

fm663:
This is the biggest thread I have ever seen. Nina, it would be great if you could summarise trading sytstem.

Did you LOOK at post #1?

nina:
Hi!

If you remember the link, post it here. But FOREX is a non regulated market and it has not a centralized place where you can see levels. Therefore, I doubt the system you talk about exits.

We'll see.

www.kingforexsignals.com

"and most banks like Deutsche Bank have a feed where they are able to see bids and offers in the market from all other major banks and market makers. Banks exchange such information, for the convenience of creating the same price and converting currencies for their big clients. "

what i read somewhere is that you can get the same info from like Reuters service. at least somebody told me that.

I gave kingforex a free trial..

I don't recommend it for a variety of reasons.

maybe if they ever do a Managed account OR get the autotrading software done..

but right now, it's impossible to get the same pip results every day as rob

skorcht:
www.kingforexsignals.com

"and most banks like Deutsche Bank have a feed where they are able to see bids and offers in the market from all other major banks and market makers. Banks exchange such information, for the convenience of creating the same price and converting currencies for their big clients. "

what i read somewhere is that you can get the same info from like Reuters service. at least somebody told me that.

Hi!

I think is not as easy as that. If it were easy, you and me would have it right now.

Why don't we have it?

Why brokers don't offer it to us?

it is impossible for you to see quotes between banks and institutions. You cannot make software or copy any data as there is no disc drive facilities for you to copy anything.

Hi nina.

I just wanted to thank you. I made my first 30 pips on USD/JPY by using your system. Thank you very much.

Yes it is possible for bank to know where offers and bids are at least from that bank's clients and i think banks exchange those informations.

My bank often tell us where are those bids and offers but they don't say how much,sometimes they say 'heavy offers...' but a i could see from 3 years trading with them they say it only when they think it cant be used to make money...

It is not impossible that Rob have some informations at least from 1 bank.

Reason: