CatFx50 - page 765

Hi!

Weekly Review.

Notice that the best pair of all was eurusd.

Files:
weekly.jpg  182 kb

There's aLOT of discussion in all these pages..but ALL you need in is post #1.

Hi Nina,

I started reading this thread from the very beginning( i am a beginer). In post 33 you speaks about StepMA, SHI-channel, Pivot. But these elements are not in your itro CatFX50 rules.doc file. Did I miss something so far ? Thanks, Scardi

================================

Ooops, sorry! In post 42 you exlained it, so i edited this post. Thanks, Scardi.

Hi!

I'm looking for an indicator that could alert me with a given sound when price gets to certain level.

Could anyone post it?

THX

nina:
Hi!

I'm looking for an indicator that could alert me with a given sound when price gets to certain level.

Could anyone post it?

MT4 has built in price alerts chek it out

camisa:
MT4 has built in price alerts chek it out

Thanks, Camisa. Nice.

I just wanted to thank nina and everybody else on this thread its a very good system i've been reading since the very first post from nina and i'm on page 196 so i have alot more to read yet. I've been trying various techniques and this one seems about the best. I have gone from about 50% winning trades on my demo account too 75%winning trades on my new mt4 demo account which is outstanding to me. I still have allot more to learn though since i have only been trading for about a year.

Hey happy easter too all and thank you very much for catfx50.

Hi guys & galls,

is there an MTF aNina indicator, say I want 30 Min indicator to be placed on 5 or 15 min chart?

thanks

euro

nina:
Hi!

Could anyone post it?

THX

I hope this is the indicator you are looking for.

Files:
Reason: