CatFx50 - page 774

+.04-.04 levels

Hi folks,

In response to a previous question about recap on page 1, post#7726 said to change levels and add both +0,04 and -0,04, but post #7731 said just load the indicators as is, which one is right? Also on anina the rules say to set it at 9000 cbars. To be honest I have spend almost 11 days reading all the posts and I'm confused, thanks for your patience and your help, too much information I guess.

Jim

Nina Indicators

Hi,

Yesterday, I thought I saw the red signal arrow appear on the nina indicators (GBP/USD), and then I follow up by entering my trade at the second red bar but later the things went wrong, the arrows dissappear becasue the market went the other way round.

Yesterday was a bad day for me indeed.

Can anyone adivse me please.

Regards

Well, i demo follow Cat system and i generally take strong signals, that are in line with general long term trade and are not "spikes". Second, i stick with a trade with TakeProfit set at 10 pips min - good thing at Cat is, u see where price bounces off the S/R levels, so u can predict price action, that will trigger your profit switch.

I dont use Cat live - yet. In live acc. im more of a week/daily/4h sailor.

Brilliant

Hi to Nina and all who have added their invaluable time and input to this thread. I have been studying Forex and also spread betting on and off for a few years now. Until very recently I have only managed to make consistent losses on my real time spread betting account with CMC markets.

Well I don't like to speak to soon but as a result of reading and acting upon tips and advice spoken about in this thread things are gradually changing for the better.

Nina, your subscription service has been a godsend, the advice and tips are actually helping me learn what makes the market tick. I am now consistently making gains and feel this is very much helped by the confidence that the information you send daily gives me.

I have also taken MIBL's advice a invested in all the reading I can find on fundamental and also technical analysis. Great advice. (tip from me type "forex ebooks" into ebay) I got a package of 13 ebooks covering everything from candlestick analysis (very useful) to the mental attitude to trading. All for $20.

Thanks again Nina et al, oh and thanks Nina for the 13 pips I took from Cable this morning.

XKR1962:
Hi to Nina and all who have added their invaluable time and input to this thread. I have been studying Forex and also spread betting on and off for a few years now. Until very recently I have only managed to make consistent losses on my real time spread betting account with CMC markets.

Well I don't like to speak to soon but as a result of reading and acting upon tips and advice spoken about in this thread things are gradually changing for the better.

Nina, your subscription service has been a godsend, the advice and tips are actually helping me learn what makes the market tick. I am now consistently making gains and feel this is very much helped by the confidence that the information you send daily gives me.

I have also taken MIBL's advice a invested in all the reading I can find on fundamental and also technical analysis. Great advice. (tip from me type "forex ebooks" into ebay) I got a package of 13 ebooks covering everything from candlestick analysis (very useful) to the mental attitude to trading. All for $20.

Thanks again Nina et al, oh and thanks Nina for the 13 pips I took from Cable this morning.

Hi, XKR1962!!

I'm really happy to know you are making money. Really happy. It is not easy.

Hi!

4 weeks in a row, EURUSD closing lower. More ahead?

Weekly Review.

Files:
wr.jpg  171 kb

Hi!

You have two days to subscribe to my June service: daily levels and calls plus "sensitive info" and two more systems.

nina:
Hi! You have two days to subscribe to my June service: daily levels and calls plus "sensitive info" and two more systems.

How can subscribe a yuor service.

thanks.

Could you please tell me is there any aNina_v1 indicator comes with sound alarm?

Hi!

Weekly Review.

Take care!

Files:
wr_1.jpg  170 kb
Reason: