CatFx50 - page 766

scardi
scardi  

Hi Nina,

I started reading this thread from the very beginning( i am a beginer). In post 33 you speaks about StepMA, SHI-channel, Pivot. But these elements are not in your itro CatFX50 rules.doc file. Did I miss something so far ? Thanks, Scardi

================================

Ooops, sorry! In post 42 you exlained it, so i edited this post. Thanks, Scardi.

skorcht
skorcht  

There's aLOT of discussion in all these pages..but ALL you need in is post #1.

nina
nina  

Hi!

I'm looking for an indicator that could alert me with a given sound when price gets to certain level.

Could anyone post it?

THX

camisa
camisa  
nina:
Hi!

I'm looking for an indicator that could alert me with a given sound when price gets to certain level.

Could anyone post it?

MT4 has built in price alerts chek it out

nina
nina  
camisa:
MT4 has built in price alerts chek it out

Thanks, Camisa. Nice.

jose_escobar22
jose_escobar22  

I just wanted to thank nina and everybody else on this thread its a very good system i've been reading since the very first post from nina and i'm on page 196 so i have alot more to read yet. I've been trying various techniques and this one seems about the best. I have gone from about 50% winning trades on my demo account too 75%winning trades on my new mt4 demo account which is outstanding to me. I still have allot more to learn though since i have only been trading for about a year.

Hey happy easter too all and thank you very much for catfx50.

european
european  

Hi guys & galls,

is there an MTF aNina indicator, say I want 30 Min indicator to be placed on 5 or 15 min chart?

thanks

euro

cape
cape  
nina:
Hi!

Could anyone post it?

THX

I hope this is the indicator you are looking for.

nina
nina  
Files:
nina
nina  

Hi!

I think it would be very interesting to know how many of us trade live.

It would be very interesting to know too the size of our account, but I do not know how to submit a new pool.

Mini-accounts are a gift you make to brokers. Yes, pals. A gift. You'd better use that money to buy a present to your boy or girlfriend.

Why do I want to know this?

Easy. There are legions of pals surfing forex threads with just a few bucks, if any, in their accounts. The majority are wanna-be-demo-traders. They have 10 demo accounts and 100 EA's making fantastic results.

When they think they are ready, they go live and they lose all they have in a few hours.

Why?

Are they bad traders?

Are they bad students?

Demo platforms are like bait fish. They WANT YOU. THEY WANT ALL YOUR MONEY. That's why they give us demo platforms.

Then we have all that dirty business going on in this unregulated FOREX world.

Books, seminars, webinars, live sessions and so on....

And then we become slaves of an EMA cross or a red/green spot or an exotic pattern.

Do you think big money sell or buy looking at an EMA?

NFP was gorgeous for the USD; but EURUSD has made a new yearly high.

So, big money and brokers wiped out a few accounts today.

I may sound rude, but I want you to open your eyes.