CatFx50 - page 766

Hi!

I think it would be very interesting to know how many of us trade live.

It would be very interesting to know too the size of our account, but I do not know how to submit a new pool.

Mini-accounts are a gift you make to brokers. Yes, pals. A gift. You'd better use that money to buy a present to your boy or girlfriend.

Why do I want to know this?

Easy. There are legions of pals surfing forex threads with just a few bucks, if any, in their accounts. The majority are wanna-be-demo-traders. They have 10 demo accounts and 100 EA's making fantastic results.

When they think they are ready, they go live and they lose all they have in a few hours.

Why?

Are they bad traders?

Are they bad students?

Demo platforms are like bait fish. They WANT YOU. THEY WANT ALL YOUR MONEY. That's why they give us demo platforms.

Then we have all that dirty business going on in this unregulated FOREX world.

Books, seminars, webinars, live sessions and so on....

And then we become slaves of an EMA cross or a red/green spot or an exotic pattern.

Do you think big money sell or buy looking at an EMA?

NFP was gorgeous for the USD; but EURUSD has made a new yearly high.

So, big money and brokers wiped out a few accounts today.

I may sound rude, but I want you to open your eyes.

hello mr nina

file learn catfx

why mini are gifts to the broker?

Hi Nina,

I'm new here trying to run your system after spending the weekend reading as much as possible.

I run few minis, big minis.

It gives me as a new trader the possibility to split the risk and the lost to many small pieces.

I'm don't look for profit yet, just not loos till I feel ready to play.

Why do you think a Mimi is bad for me. I can place a 10 mini lots in one trade, so what is the difference?

rabinh:
Hi Nina,

I'm new here trying to run your system after spending the weekend reading as much as possible.

It gives me as a new trader the possibility to split the risk and the lost to many small pieces.

Why do you think a Mimi is bad for me. I can place a 10 mini lots in one trade, so what is the difference?

MINI isn't bad..its the DEMO accounts that suck people in thinking they will make $$$ trading live.

hello, everybody, I'm new to this system, just desided to give a shot and see what it will bring me =) looks complicated that what I lke ! there is no easy money =)

P.S. Nina i'm surparised that there is no kitties or kitty's paws on the graph lol:)

mini's are not bad at all

Hi Nina,

you are wrong about mini accounts.

I started trading on regular account,playing from 1 to 4 Lots and i got fcked as new trader.

After i got on my acc. to around 30% money left i change it to mini account to be able to play small Lots (under 100 000).

And guess what ??? I started to make money on forex.

It is a lot easier to play ,it is pure psyhological thing,i am able to take partial profits now even if i play for 100 000 (now i can exit 2,3,4 times and stay with the trend).

Now i am thinking to go back to regular account to be able to play all stoks and futures and CFD's...options... but i think i will stay on mini some more time to earn more before going back.

I know mini lots stay in broker desk,they are not transfered to the interbank market but it is the same with standard Lots if you are bad player.Your broker or bank will hold your trades knowing you are going to lose,they transfer only trades from good traders to interbank (and you know interbank Lot is

1 000 000 minimum) so your broker need at least 10 standard Lots from clients (good ones) to start thinking of hedging and reducing risk.

I don't have to say that if you play low lavarage (small lots) you can easy play swing trading with stops over 100 pips...

For all of you who will ask what system do i use i can say Nina's system is ok,profitable like few others from this forum.

However all those systems based on entering in the midle of the range (MA crosover....are called 'stupid money').

I am tryng to train myself (my nervs) to catch swings trades with resonable risk to revard ratio but those trades are not for all traders.Jumping in on some counter trend sup-res line or some pattern is not easy to play ,you need low lavarage and good understanding of the market to cut lose early to avoid unnecesery losing.

For now Nina's system works fine ,with good discipline, and i can say that is the only system i tested and played live almost from the april-may last year and it gives true good results.

Ups , i wrote to much here,maybe it was not the subject for this forum,Nina feel free to delete this post if you think it is not for here.

best luck to all

wow Nina your system just fantastic, I added TP rules from another system and now it looks gorgeous

deepdrunk:
Hi Nina,

you are wrong about mini accounts.

I started trading on regular account,playing from 1 to 4 Lots and i got fcked as new trader.

After i got on my acc. to around 30% money left i change it to mini account to be able to play small Lots (under 100 000).

And guess what ??? I started to make money on forex.

It is a lot easier to play ,it is pure psyhological thing,i am able to take partial profits now even if i play for 100 000 (now i can exit 2,3,4 times and stay with the trend).

Now i am thinking to go back to regular account to be able to play all stoks and futures and CFD's...options... but i think i will stay on mini some more time to earn more before going back.

I know mini lots stay in broker desk,they are not transfered to the interbank market but it is the same with standard Lots if you are bad player.Your broker or bank will hold your trades knowing you are going to lose,they transfer only trades from good traders to interbank (and you know interbank Lot is

1 000 000 minimum) so your broker need at least 10 standard Lots from clients (good ones) to start thinking of hedging and reducing risk.

I don't have to say that if you play low lavarage (small lots) you can easy play swing trading with stops over 100 pips...

For all of you who will ask what system do i use i can say Nina's system is ok,profitable like few others from this forum.

However all those systems based on entering in the midle of the range (MA crosover....are called 'stupid money').

I am tryng to train myself (my nervs) to catch swings trades with resonable risk to revard ratio but those trades are not for all traders.Jumping in on some counter trend sup-res line or some pattern is not easy to play ,you need low lavarage and good understanding of the market to cut lose early to avoid unnecesery losing.

For now Nina's system works fine ,with good discipline, and i can say that is the only system i tested and played live almost from the april-may last year and it gives true good results.

Ups , i wrote to much here,maybe it was not the subject for this forum,Nina feel free to delete this post if you think it is not for here.

best luck to all

Hi, Deep!

Feel free to post whatever you want.

I'm not against "scaling" as long as you go with many minis. Mini-trading is bait fish. But if you trade 500k to 1M splitted in mini lots, no problem.

CatFX50 is not good if you do not apply common sense and try to feel the market.

rabinh:
Hi Nina,

Hi!

The experience I have is that if you keep for a long time trading mini lots of, lets say, from 100 to $1000; you are going to lose all you have.

I'm trying to say here that FOREX is not for mini traders. FOREX is a "play" between central banks, banks, investment banks, Networks and big institutions. They opened the door to retailers. Brokers did the same to minis. The goal of brokers is to take your money and run. They make the price, they move the market when you will not find any movement in interbank, they want you money.

Haven't you seen your stop taken out to the pip?

Haven't you seen afterwards the price going back to where it was?

mini or micro

Hi again Nina,

looks to me you are talking about micro Lots ,not mini:

The experience I have is that if you keep for a long time trading mini lots of, lets say, from 100 to $1000; you are going to lose all you have.

I have mini account and lowest Lot i can trade is 5000 but standard mini lot is 10 000.I trade usually from 3-10 mini Lots (30000 to 100 000).

Micro Lots (below 10000) are really waisting of the time.What can someone earn trading so small size ???Maybe just to get some feeling of the market but again when someone move to mini or standard Lot he have to face new 'trading'..emotional problems.

regards

Reason: