CatFx50 - page 715

Nina, your sistem its not only good

Its great !!!

nina:
Hi, Kaspirano!!!

I'm really happy you have overcome that nasty situation you told me a few months ago. I feel happy, really.

The key level here, my friend, - I posted that - was 1,2273on USDCHF.

When I post a level and I say is "key", my Indonesian friend, is almost guaranteed that you will see 98% of the time what I say.

A lot of friends here have suggested me to open a chat room to give my live calls and get paid for it. Well, everything has its time. And the time for the chat room has not arrived yet.

I never forgot that nina....

you have encouraged me when i went down, and your helps really meant it for me, and i told before, in thanks and regards for you, i will share what i got here as much as i could to develop your system and share to other friends who may had a bad story like me in order to learn...learn...and never stop to learn...coz you made amazing threads that given with no costs at all.

and about chat room and time call to pay, you deserve to have it, it is the time, you have given all your best on this thread, and it's time to have rewards of it and make it private, if you wish....., but do not forget me, ok

anyway you still remember my suffer....?

as you say Trade What You See Not What You Think....I made it and my style changed better than before....

Hats off for you Nina, bless you and family there.

I missed Barcelona, hardrock cafe, mc donald, chinese restaurant, human statues with body colour on the street (i have no idea what is it called)

and never forget Peep Show by a cent of euro ...what a beutiful country.

wish you luck and the best for you always nina.

cheers

Does anybody really believe that the move we have seen today has got anything to do with technical analysis ?

Have Fun !!

/smooth

Smooth:
Does anybody really believe that the move we have seen today has got anything to do with technical analysis ?

Have Fun !!

/smooth

Hi, Smooth!

As you see, below my signature you can read: "We must fight on the winning side, not on the side we may believe to be correct".

I do not care at all about what was it all about. Why should I?

Big money knew before you and me what was going on this week and they sold. Next week they may want to buy. Ok, no problem: let's dance with them. Let's play their music.

Am I going to keep my trades opened for long? No, sir. I have closed all my trades. Next week will be another week, with a few new levels and I'm going to try to trade them.

Smooth, if you are a TA trader, stick to that: "We must fight on the winning side, not on the side we may believe to be correct".

Nina

believe it or not, I was about to say we must fight on the winning side and not on the side we believe is correct, too.

Personally I like to understand why there is a move this is due to my studies and all that 9 - 5 ( 9 haha ) stuff.

This weak was a great weak from a technical perspective I would never argue against that !

Have a beautiful weekend ! Hope you had a great weak.

/Smooth

(Cable short is still open as well as gbp/jpy

Hi!!

I'm going to show you two astonish and amazing charts.

As you know, I like charts as clean as possible: the less, the better.

This is CatFX50 in action: a free system .

The lines you see on them where drawn by CatFX2.

Enjoy!

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  106 kb
gbpjpy.jpg  95 kb

Learn CatFx50, get $$$ everyday

thank you Nina

Files:
catuj.gif  17 kb

Dear Nina,

I have yet to get your answer for my last posting : "How to take position if the price is above or below EMA 50 for a long time period?". In this condition, are we only count on the Hist_StepMA_Stoch & aNina_v1 signal to entry new position? For instance, as we can see, GBP/USD price has been below EMA 50 since 3th January 2007 and the Hist_StepMA_Stoch bar almost all in red. Please tell me because I have no any idea how to use CatFX50 in this conditions since it's not mentioned in Recap of CatFX50.

Another question, for instance, according to CatFX50, we have a validated Buy signal at 08.00 CET for GBP/USD and we also have an important UK's economic news to be released at 10.30 CET on that day, shall we take this Buy signal? If we take this signal, is it smart to close the position before the news released although the position still in Loss but S/L has not touched yet? What is your suggestion about CatFX50 signal on a trading day with an important news to be released? Shall we look at the the forecast/consensus of the news first then if appropriate, we take the signal?

It's my hope that I can use this CatFX50 as my guide for a profitable forex trading.

Your answers and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you !

Regards,

Pierre

Hi!

Bugkeab, today has been an easy day to trade. I think all of us have made money. All systems have given pips today and if there is a system out there that has not, throw it away. Cable has gone down 268 pips.

CatFX50 sell signal on GBPUSD was at 1,9702, better at 1,9696 (11:00cet). It made a low at 1,9482. + 214 pips.

CatFX2 shorted earlier at 1,9723 with an exit at 1,9498. + 225 pips.

Hello Nina

I am with my boring questions again. Now, concerning trading on Jan 3. At least now, it is seen as the signal being on 11.30 for GBPUSD. So if you don't mind explain for me how you figure out that signal as early as 11.00.

Thanks

Ximik

Files:
alparigbpusd.bmp  509 kb
Reason: