CatFx50 - page 713

Happy New Year 2007 (II) !!

A key zone now on cable is this one: 1,9578-1,9592. If it can not break it and hold above, we'll see 1,9462 printed. And, of course, if we want $ up, USDCHF must hold above 1,2273.

How are you doing?

Take care with cable, cause if it does not break 1,9578-1,9592 and now 1,9462 too, it will be set to go to 1,9320 and 1,9304 - 1,9257 and 1,9210.

nina:
Happy New Year 2007 (II) !!

How are you doing?

Take care with cable, cause if it does not break 1,9578-1,9592 and now 1,9462 too, it will be set to go to 1,9320 and 1,9304 - 1,9257 and 1,9210.

for sure, count on you nina..

I guess we will see those magic levels unveiled after somebody wrote all those

"Come visit me in my new Bali Beach house" postcards Just make sure you go there early otherwise inflation is gonna kill your 10 Pips a day target

So far I could not trade yesterday since I too have a daytime job ( shorted gbp/jpy @ 234.02 though, lets see what happens in Japan this is going to be soooo exciting ),

BUT I would not have traded a technical based system either for two reasons :

With NFPs on friday we usually see a corrective move in the market to make room to the upside and the downside to enable prices to jump in either direction, so for us at the moment this means price will settle lower on cable and Euro and thus higher on swissy + there was obviously some stop hunting going on when cable broke the 1,97.

The other reason is of course the ISM nmf and mf. Mf came in above 50 which is massive and construction spending rose and the meeting minutes with Jeffrey M. Lacker voting for a rise ( as he usually does haha ) providing some backup for the Greenback.

So for yesterday you can clearly see that the market was Dollar long just for the heck of it which for me means that a bad news would have turned around the market.

My Cable sell would have been at 1.9695 my sl 1.9751 therefore tp 1.9527 ... I just wasnt too sure.

ISM today and NFP tomorrow can easily bring cable back to 1.9140 area so it would be wise to watch the news closely. I dont see the Euro below 1.30.

Have fun !!

p.s. Please watch that Redeker BNP Paribas

Hi, Smooth!!!

I like to read and I like to know or try to now what there are behind a move like the one we've seen those last days.

I follow TA and I trade it. I don't look at fundis though I like to know them.

I'm a part time day trader. I'm like a "guerrillero": I like to hit and run.

I must be honest with you: yesterday, when I was waiting for a clear trade, I thought: "you'd better wait till Friday". But then, suddenly, my systems began to sing. I liked the music and I saw a key level (USDCHF 1,2180) and another one (USDCHF 1,2206). What followed is well known already.

Did I think about fundis when I took those trades? No, I did not.

The same today, I was a little scare to take new shorts cause cable had gone south hard. But I took them, the same on eurusd and usdchf.

When they sell, they do it and do it and do it. I'd seen those killer moves a few times before and they are gorgeous.

Now, cable and euro could go up to where they were before the sell off if, as you say, NFP is bad for $.

Hi!

Very nice day today too. What a year!!!

Ok, big day tomorrow.

Let me say something about eurusd, usdchf and gbpusd.

EURUSD needs to clear 1,3133/49 and 1,3176 in order to turn bullish now. If it does not, next should be 1,2981 on its way to 1.2950-1,2906 and 1,2880.

USDCHF needs to hold above our beloved 1,2273 if it does not want to go down to 1,2204 and 1,2180. If it holds, it will be set to go to 1,2409 and 1,2455.

GBPUSD, while below 1,9548, its way is to 1,9304 - 1,9255 and 1,9210. A break of 1,9462 will be the first signal that cable wants to go back up.

Take care.

hey nina check gbpchf and gbpjpy i dunno but those 2 a flirting with strong resistans areas check weekly if selling interest on those maybe its risky to trade gbpusd to the upside for know

sailor

sailor:
hey nina check gbpchf and gbpjpy i dunno but those 2 a flirting with strong resistans areas check weekly if selling interest on those maybe its risky to trade gbpusd to the upside for know sailor

Hi, Sailor!!

We need to see NFP numbers, my friend. If they come out weak, we could see cable rocketing.

BTW, USDCHF is holding above our 1,2273 level. That means any up move on eurusd will be short if swissy does not lose that level.

CatFX2 is telling me to buy cable at 1,9415 now. It is trading at 1,9391. It has given 70 pips already ( 2 trades) since 08:00cet.

;-) happy trading

sailor

Hi!!!

Great, great, great.

Take care with cable, cause if it does not break 1,9578-1,9592 and now 1,9462 too, it will be set to go to 1,9320 and 1,9304 - 1,9257 and 1,9210

Low so far on cable: 1,9302.

I knew it !

The number is insane. No effect on the labor market whatsoever ! Next year is going to be a warm year thus less oil needed thus less inflation thus lesser interest rates BUT reasonably strong economy.

We will see the Dollar weakening no question and we will see the Fed on hold with interest rates no question BUT I highly doubt that we see Cable hitting 2 if the US economy contiues to do like that right now.

I am sorry, I am so excited but this number is very good news especially for us Europeans.

Have FUN !

/Smooth