CatFx50 - page 716

We have some signals on all 3 majors !

Have Fun !

p.s. This week should be a good week for any technical sys since few news to come.

Kyriakopoulos of NAB Says U.S. Dollar Is `More Likely to Rise'

WATCH

yesican88:
Dear Nina,

I have yet to get your answer for my last posting : "How to take position if the price is above or below EMA 50 for a long time period?". In this condition, are we only count on the Hist_StepMA_Stoch & aNina_v1 signal to entry new position? For instance, as we can see, GBP/USD price has been below EMA 50 since 3th January 2007 and the Hist_StepMA_Stoch bar almost all in red. Please tell me because I have no any idea how to use CatFX50 in this conditions since it's not mentioned in Recap of CatFX50.

Another question, for instance, according to CatFX50, we have a validated Buy signal at 08.00 CET for GBP/USD and we also have an important UK's economic news to be released at 10.30 CET on that day, shall we take this Buy signal? If we take this signal, is it smart to close the position before the news released although the position still in Loss but S/L has not touched yet? What is your suggestion about CatFX50 signal on a trading day with an important news to be released? Shall we look at the the forecast/consensus of the news first then if appropriate, we take the signal?

It's my hope that I can use this CatFX50 as my guide for a profitable forex trading.

Your answers and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you !

Regards,

Pierre

Hi!

"How to take position if the price is above or below EMA 50 for a long time period?". In this condition, are we only count on the Hist_StepMA_Stoch & aNina_v1 signal to entry new position? For instance, as we can see, GBP/USD price has been below EMA 50 since 3th January 2007 and the Hist_StepMA_Stoch bar almost all in red.

We trade TF30M here and this time frame is not for a "long time period". The shorter the time frame, the worst for that.

Cable was a sell on 03-01-07 (11:00cet) at 1,9702. And has been in sell mode till today at 08:00cet. You seen that histo has turned green sometimes and aNina has kept always red. We had a long on 05-01-07 at 09:00cet, but aNina kept did not cross.

Read the document and you will see that there are different signals when histo changes color.

Another question, for instance, according to CatFX50, we have a validated Buy signal at 08.00 CET for GBP/USD and we also have an important UK's economic news to be released at 10.30 CET on that day, shall we take this Buy signal? If we take this signal, is it smart to close the position before the news released although the position still in Loss but S/L has not touched yet?

Each day and each data is different. You can have a very good signal at 08:00cet and before news you should take care of your stop o try to lock some pips. But this is up to you.

What is your suggestion about CatFX50 signal on a trading day with an important news to be released? Shall we look at the the forecast/consensus of the news first then if appropriate, we take the signal?

Look, on NFP day if I do not have a good signal before the news with a nice stop, I do not take it. I look always at the stop.

Nina

Hi!

Bugkeab, today has been an easy day to trade. I think all of us have made money. All systems have given pips today and if there is a system out there that has not, throw it away. Cable has gone down 268 pips.

CatFX50 sell signal on GBPUSD was at 1,9702, better at 1,9696 (11:00cet). It made a low at 1,9482. + 214 pips.

CatFX2 shorted earlier at 1,9723 with an exit at 1,9498. + 225 pips.

Hello Nina

I am with my boring questions again. Now, concerning trading on Jan 3. At least now, it is seen as the signal being on 11.30 for GBPUSD. So if you don't mind explain for me how you figure out that signal as early as 11.00.

Thanks

Ximik

Hi!

I have signal where and when I said.

Hi!!

Posted 05-01-07:

USDCHF needs to hold above our beloved 1,2273 if it does not want to go down to 1,2204 and 1,2180. If it holds, it will be set to go to 1,2409and 1,2455.

High on USDCHF today:

Hi!!

As I think there are a lot of mates interested in trading news realeases, here you are:

A nice Excel file.

It was made by MaXeY.

Enjoy!

Files:

Nice File!

Nina thank you for sharing this is a very nice file indeed! A lot of hard work went into this.

news trade

nina:
Hi!!

As I think there are a lot of mates interested in trading news realeases, here you are:

A nice Excel file.

It was made by MaXeY.

Enjoy!

Hi thanks for the file....hope this file can be updated

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks Nina for sharing this file, but I think the straddle used in this file can't work on Marketiva because GBP/USD spread during the news released always >= 15 pips. Even on the NFP news released, the spread of GBP/USD could reach 30 pips!!

nina:
Hi!!

A nice Excel file.

It was made by MaXeY.

Enjoy!

Hi Nina,

I took a GBP/USD Buy signal on CatFX50 at 09.30 CET yesterday at price 1.9343, S/L at 1.9302 (previous bar low, according to your article of "Stop Loss and Money Management") ) but this position close in Loss at 14.25 CET. It's very unfortunate for me because after 14.30 CET till now the price go up to a high at 1.9415 ? How can we determine this stop loss exactly? Please give some guides.

Thanks!

Rgds,

Pierre

Files:
catfx50.jpg  58 kb

yesican88:
Hi Nina,

I took a GBP/USD Buy signal on CatFX50 at 09.30 CET yesterday at price 1.9343, S/L at 1.9302 (previous bar low, according to your article of "Stop Loss and Money Management") ) but this position close in Loss at 14.25 CET. It's very unfortunate for me because after 14.30 CET till now the price go up to a high at 1.9415 ? How can we determine this stop loss exactly? Please give some guides.

Thanks!

Rgds,

Pierre

Hi!!

You did what you should. You placed a "logic" stop. Too big for me, but you did it right. Think that price went to 1,9280, so 63 pips down!!!

When I have 15, I use to protect or I do not let price go below EMA50 again.

Till 16:00cet, yesterday was a tough day.

BTW, the entry for me was at 1,9338 (Alpari) with stop right below EMA50 at 1,9327.

Reason: