How i add 2 indicators in the same window? - page 2

Prabir Paul:
Drag Indicator from left side list.
Yes this worked perfectly for me. Thank you

Hello All,

I manually set up TDI on EURUSD window. Is there anyway I can move this manual set up to other windows without necessarily setting them up individually?

Please share your view.

Bankshayzed:

Hello All,

I manually set up TDI on EURUSD window. Is there anyway I can move this manual set up to other windows without necessarily setting them up individually?

Please share your view.

Right mouse click on the chart - Template - Save Template.
And next time - you can open the chart (any chart with any symbol), right mouse click on the chart - Template - Load Template (and select your template by name).

The template ordering for new charts is «EAname».tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and Default.tpl.

Set your chart the way you want and save default template and then apply it onto all other charts.

How do I add the ichimoku to the RSI? on MT4?  I find that the moving averages have no challenge being added onto the RSI window. I just drag them onto the RSI window. But the Ichimoku doesnt work. There's no problem with the MT5 platform. Help someone...

1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. MAs work because they just need one series. Ichimoku is based on [Max(H) - Min(L)]/2. Can't be done.

Thanks. Sorry for interrupting your thread.

Prabir Paul:
Drag Indicator from left side list.

Hello All,

I am new here, sorry for digging up an old thread.
But I have the same exact problem and I cannot drag anything from the Indicators List.

My Indicator Windows are stuck with just 1 fixed indicator.

I am using MT4 from ICMarkets.

Can someone help me on this please?

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

André Costa: But I have the same exact problem and I cannot drag anything from the Indicators List.

No such thing as a “Indicators List.” There is the Insert → Indicators popup and the Navigator Window. You drag from the latter.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

Reason: