Trend Catcher/ Profitable System - page 2

The site is uo now

Hi,

I have tested this system and it is totally based upon Easc trend. so Its profitable, its does hardly matters if you follow this method or silver trend or ej_4h method or ATR etc...all seems to have hacked the profitable Easc trend and deviced there own system with few changes....well ablesys used to sell this system for 1000 USD a year now you getting it for free....:)

Trend_Catcher Strategy

balista4:
Hi, I have tested this system and it is totally based upon Easc trend. so Its profitable, its does hardly matters if you follow this method or silver trend or ej_4h method or ATR etc...all seems to have hacked the profitable Easc trend and deviced there own system with few changes....well ablesys used to sell this system for 1000 USD a year now you getting it for free....:)

Hi:

Just to clearified, Trend_Catcher is not based on bar counting as eASC trend, Silver Trend or Fractal System. Trend_Catcher is played based on breakout of range, so it is totall different system.

eASC trend and Silver Trend works well, but can't rely on all pairs because some pairs not moving in trends. Especially Silver Trend, the originator even said that he didn't test his system on any other pairs other than GBP even though he believes it will work on 3 major pairs. Also, these 2 systems are based on counting prev. bar's price, so during the formation of current candle, signal changes. And even if candle closed and gave a signal, after 2 bars later, the very signals that you entered to trade can dissappeared on you. But, I agreed if you trade eASC, Silvertrend WITH some other indicators, it can be a very profitable system.

For going back to Trend_Catcher, since this forum is for Trned_Catcher, If anyone is interested in Trend_Catcher, here is the link.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16555&page=13

I've been using it for a few days so I can't say much, but it was profitable all days for now. I traded EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY & USD/CHF.

hsr,

You are right, I just looked at the codes and they are on RSI, Boll. Bands, Bull, Bear etc..however..I had combined Easc trend, TC and EJ_4H AND xO METHOd IN ONE template and when i get an alert surprisingly all give 90 percent of the time same signal. Its great that, with multiple indicators too, the results are the same as such..there is less need for it for backtesting

Hi,

Where can i get the indicator to install in mt4.

Thanks

1f4

Click on the link in the first post of this thread and you will find the indicators posted on that site.

1f4:
Hi,

Where can i get the indicator to install in mt4.

Thanks

1f4

wow, just looked again at this system. Very good system. I'm going to use this, too. Can't have enough information.

balista4:
hsr, You are right, I just looked at the codes and they are on RSI, Boll. Bands, Bull, Bear etc..however..I had combined Easc trend, TC and EJ_4H AND xO METHOd IN ONE template and when i get an alert surprisingly all give 90 percent of the time same signal. Its great that, with multiple indicators too, the results are the same as such..there is less need for it for backtesting

Hi balista4, I'm interested with your 90%. Where can I get Easc trend?

thank you

balista4:
hsr, You are right, I just looked at the codes and they are on RSI, Boll. Bands, Bull, Bear etc..however..I had combined Easc trend, TC and EJ_4H AND xO METHOd IN ONE template and when i get an alert surprisingly all give 90 percent of the time same signal. Its great that, with multiple indicators too, the results are the same as such..there is less need for it for backtesting

Could you be kind enough to post your template?

Reason: