My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 29

Hello Dr. GM, Is your website up and running yet? If yes, what's the address?

Thanks!

FXHound:
The 5.9v is running smoothly on Alpari and I use it to enter my orders manually on my IBFX account. I've tried to run Ruparaw's EA to enter the orders automatically on IBFX but it did not work. I get the signals at 11 PM EST precisely on Alapri but the signals would not be ready on IBFX until 12 AM EST.

you need to set the alert_hr and alert_min(minute) in ea setting equivalent to the hr/minute time you want the ea to place a stop order in gmt. The default was 5gmt/10min so if you want the ea to place an order on 12am est in your ibfx you should first calculate 12amest = ?gmt...that the number you should put to the alert_hr setting ...hope you understand.

ruparaw:
you need to set the alert_hr and alert_min(minute) in ea setting equivalent to the hr/minute time you want the ea to place a stop order in gmt. The default was 5gmt/10min so if you want the ea to place an order on 12am est in your ibfx you should first calculate 12amest = ?gmt...that the number you should put to the alert_hr setting ...hope you understand.

What are your IBFX settings for GMT? 0 or 1?

IBFX platform time and GMT are alike so I assume the GMT value should be 0?

Alerts_H = 5

Alerts_MN = 2

Are you suggesting that I should change Alerts_MN 2 to 10 mins?

Thanks for your help.

no lines on chart

I would like to try this indicator tonight but I can't seem to get the indicator to show the lines, , can anyone give me an idea what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Files:

gerrigirl:
I would like to try this indicator tonight but I can't seem to get the indicator to show the lines, , can anyone give me an idea what I am doing wrong. Thanks

The line will come on after 11pm Central Time. So as of this moment you should see it in 5 to 6 minutes.

Thank You , I see them now

Dr.GM:
hello everybody

-------- WHAT!!--------

this is my indicator , it's very simple and easy

always use the signals everyday after the close of the 5th candle = 4:59:59 AM GMT** , the signals will appear once the open of the 6th candle (5:00 AM GMT) ... just put it once it appear simply ...
FXHound:
What are your IBFX settings for GMT? 0 or 1?

IBFX platform time and GMT are alike so I assume the GMT value should be 0?

Alerts_H = 5

Alerts_MN = 2

Are you suggesting that I should change Alerts_MN 2 to 10 mins?

Thanks for your help.

As I know EST = GMT-5 and base on GM rule at 1st page as i quote up there signal will occured at 5 gmt ...thats the reason i put default alert_hr = 5 (gmt), for alert_min yes you are right the default was 2 min not 10, but you can put any minute you prefer say you put 2 it means the ea will place a stop order from 5 gmt 02 min until 5 59gmt...if you run the ea late say 6 am gmt then no stop order will be open unless you change the alert_hr/min to your current server time.

If you said "signals would not be ready on IBFX until 12 AM EST" my understand it equevelent to 17gmt...it sound strange to me as the indicator rule said signal should available after 5gmt ...or if you mean 12 AM EST is 00 EST then you are right..

Please note...EA not working if you are opening platform during error time...as i mentioned earlier

Just curious

I'm demo testing, but was wondering,on the free life time version with 5-pairs is it possible to change lot size to mini which is what I'm more comfortable trading. I tried, but EA stops setting up trades until it see's at least 1.0 lots. Really like this setup and EA. Keep us updated on commercial version be nice if it traded mini also. Some markets just don't trend the way we like.

Hello Dr. GM,

Are you still actively working with this system? There has been no result or update for awhile.

Just wondering...

Hi!

I don't reccomend to trade this system on real accounts. cause it needs an improvement. I've tested almost all the pairs - it doesn't work good - many losses.

Reason: