Elite indicators :) - page 385

...and BB Percent RSX...

Could you make :BB percent smoothed RSX ??

What bands are you in the same pictures ??

Thanks.

Sorry,...

..Could you make Bollinger Band Smoothed ?

bebeshel:
..Could you make Bollinger Band Smoothed ?

Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Probabilities

mladen:
devinci

Here you go

Used default parameters they are using and added the price they are using (the (High+Low+Open+2*Close)/5 which does not exist in metatrader) Use 8 in BandsPrice parameter to get that price.

PS: I edited your post in order to make it "visually shorter". Nothing else was altered in it. Hope you don't mind

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Will it be possible to include the below mentioned capability of the Mogalef Bands in your mq4 indicator?

Quoted from Mogalef - Trade the Future

If, later on, the band is touched, the following message will show up:

"Over the two following period the probability of a bullish range extension of the bands is X%" or

"In the global environment there is Y% possibilities that the MOGALEF bands extend the range upwards."

Additionally,I will add another request re Mogalef at a specific Advanced Elite thread,I think that these bands have potential.

Regards

Mogalef and projections ...

Simba

As far as the probability of an range extension, I do not know the logic nor the model they they used for that calculation, so all I could do is a "guessing game". What I can do is the following (and it is to some extent in the line of your request) : I added a projection of bands and a projection of linear regression value which extends to the point where, if the slope of the current linear regression value stays the same, they (linear regression value and upper or lower band) will intersect (cross). Essentially it is the same as your request but done the "visual" way

It is constantly adapting itself so it is even interesting to look at at when it works. Maximal bar into the future it is testing is set by FutureBarsparameter : it will use it only as an upper limit for a number of bars tested - if the projected cross happens before that bar, only the projected cross length will be drawn. If one wants to turn the projection of, it is enough to set FutureBarsto 0

regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Mladen,

Will it be possible to include the below mentioned capability of the Mogalef Bands in your mq4 indicator?

Quoted from Mogalef - Trade the Future

If, later on, the band is touched, the following message will show up:

"Over the two following period the probability of a bullish range extension of the bands is X%" or

"In the global environment there is Y% possibilities that the MOGALEF bands extend the range upwards."

Additionally,I will add another request re Mogalef at a specific Advanced Elite thread,I think that these bands have potential.

Regards

Request for 2 small changes plse...

Mladen would you be kind enough and make me a Histogram version of the Gann_Hi/Lo indicator plse? No need for Bells & Whistles. Thanks.

Secondly, could you please add a facility to the NonLag-MACD so that I can adjust the arrows according to my liking plse? At the moment the arrows are still too far away from the candles.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Valeo,

Here's Gann High-Low activator histo.mq4 from Forex-TSD about a year ago.

It does include alerts and MTF.

This indicator repaints but it is a useful visual indicator.

Rex

Thanks

rdoane:
Valeo,

Here's Gann High-Low activator histo.mq4 from Forex-TSD about a year ago.

It does include alerts and MTF.

This indicator repaints but it is a useful visual indicator.

Rex

==============

Thanks Rex, but Mladen these days has better knowledge of how to take care of repainting indicators than when this one was built. Appreciate your kindness, but I would rather wait for "the master" to get us an "nrp" version.

Best wishes.

Guys

I think that what rdoane means by repainting in this case is what I thought that we have cleared a long time ago : it is a normal behavior of an indicator in multi time frame mode and it must refresh the state of every bar belonging to target time frame bar.

If a multi time frame indicator does not do that (refreshes all the bars belonging to target time frame that have to be changed) then we have a repainting indicator that will show one thing now and other thing when you reopen the chart or refresh it or change time frames. I have seen some attempts to "reconstruct" the states of an indicator in a kind of "other time frame reconstruction" (I even made some of those a few years ago, but, apart from a 1 minute minimal resolution problem, I gave up, since the benefit of it was none - instead of getting a clear picture what was going on in the "upper" time frame, it is just muddling up the picture, and I decided not to go into that direction any mode)

Other than that refreshing in mtf, the indicator itself does not repaint, so it is OK to use it. Gann High low activator is such a simple indicator (the logic of it) that there is no place for repainting (the only way I can imagine it repaint in histo mode is to do it on purpose:))

mladen:
Simba

As far as the probability of an range extension, I do not know the logic nor the model they they used for that calculation, so all I could do is a "guessing game". What I can do is the following (and it is to some extent in the line of your request) : I added a projection of bands and a projection of linear regression value which extends to the point where, if the slope of the current linear regression value stays the same, they (linear regression value and upper or lower band) will intersect (cross). Essentially it is the same as your request but done the "visual" way

It is constantly adapting itself so it is even interesting to look at at when it works. Maximal bar into the future it is testing is set by FutureBarsparameter : it will use it only as an upper limit for a number of bars tested - if the projected cross happens before that bar, only the projected cross length will be drawn. If one wants to turn the projection of, it is enough to set FutureBarsto 0

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Thanks,interesting solution,very clever.

Regards

S

Reason: