I need an EA master!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and was looking for someone to code an EA for the trading system a friend is using so I can do some forward testing and backtesting.

he calls this his separation trade and he says it is about 90% accurate on EUR/USD and about 80% on GBP/USD, and USD/JPY.

This seems like a very simple set up but I am clueless when it comes to programming language. I need it for the 5 minute charts with a 10 period EMA in black, a 26 period EMA in red.

When the 10 EMA is above the 26 EMA, I need it to buy at the opening of the next candle when on the previous candle the EMAs are separated by at least 8. Sell would be the opposite (the 10 EMA below the 26 EMA and EMAs are separated by at least 8).

The picture below shows the candle providing our entry signal below (red down arrow- 8 pip separation) and the opening of the next candle will be our entry (red up arrow). we will be looking at a TP of 20 pips not including the spread and a stop loss of 30-40 pips. He does not use a trailing stop but I would like to hear ideas about including one when a large breakout occurs.

Thanks for any opinions and I hope someone can help.

Files:

mer071898:
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and was looking for someone to code an EA for the trading system a friend is using so I can do some forward testing and backtesting.

he calls this his separation trade and he says it is about 90% accurate on EUR/USD and about 80% on GBP/USD, and USD/JPY.

This seems like a very simple set up but I am clueless when it comes to programming language. I need it for the 5 minute charts with a 10 period EMA in black, a 26 period EMA in red.

When the 10 EMA is above the 26 EMA, I need it to buy at the opening of the next candle when on the previous candle the EMAs are separated by at least 8. Sell would be the opposite (the 10 EMA below the 26 EMA and EMAs are separated by at least 8).

The picture below shows the candle providing our entry signal below (red down arrow- 8 pip separation) and the opening of the next candle will be our entry (red up arrow). we will be looking at a TP of 20 pips not including the spread and a stop loss of 30-40 pips. He does not use a trailing stop but I would like to hear ideas about including one when a large breakout occurs.

I hear very good comments about this system. Did you trade it live or forward test? can you post some results ?

Tks. !!

I just wish I could recall what EA does what you want, I had never paid attention to it during my ventures on TSD. What you want does exist....

OK, you can use the EMA 5 x EMA 13 which can be found in this forum or the Fibo EMA Crossing.

I don't think MA X-Overs work.

mer071898:
Hey everyone,

What is 'when on the previous candle the EMAs are separated by at least 8"?

Is it distance between two losed candle's prices in points?

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173295

It should be several EAs which can be slightly modified according to separation or delta.

But sorry I don't think that it will be profitable.

Hi, here is an indicator for this system which may help. Regards Lee

Files:

newdigital

What is 'when on the previous candle the EMAs are separated by at least 8"? Is it distance between two losed candle's prices in points?

Sorry for the confusion, only when the last COMPLETED candle reaches a separation of at least 8 then enter a trade at the opening of the next candle.

ey_phonehome_2

OK, you can use the EMA 5 x EMA 13 which can be found in this forum or the Fibo EMA Crossing.

I appreciate the info but I am really trying for an EA with these exact parameters.

leeb

Hi, here is an indicator for this system which may help. Regards Lee

Interesting indicator, I will try this manually but am still hoping for an EA to initiate the trade even if I'm out working.

mer071898:
ey_phonehome_2 I appreciate the info but I am really trying for an EA with these exact parameters.

What I normally do is take the source and modify the settings to my needs though I am not a coder, and rename the file to my name.

Reason: