learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 88

FEAR:
Little test from 2011 to 2012 Today he only buys and that's it.
No, 38 trades and not a single loss is enough. At least for me :)))

nesssesary:
Where are the statistics?
I have to be honest with you, it's true, the trades have to wait too long, but if I wait too long, I'll get a good deal. I got a deal every day, but I do not trade every day, I have to wait a month and I have to make 20 deals in a month,

FEAR:

Hm :-) that's not it) better to train with Ilan.

Can you imagine 38 trades a year just to sit around) it's not realistic in a tester

7Konstantin7:
Hm :-) that's not it at all) better to train with ilan for now
It seems to me that you can only train your nerves with sludge)

nesssesary:

Well, at least :D he's a complete beginner, he'll do for starters.

It's not nerves that get trained there, but you sit and look at charts and fluctuations, you get trained in thinking-strategies, i.e. the Expert Advisor is not important, the main thing is to place lots of orders and train your brain) otherwise, nothing will happen without watching a movie for a few years)

FEAR:
I am an apprentice myself, so I am ashamed to teach, I don't see the point :-) quit forex)

FEAR:
I am not sure how to do this, but I can't do it in a month, I would do it in a month. I have to wait a month to make a deal. I have to wait a month to make 20 deals,
What is the drawdown, when 35 trades in a series are in the plus?

oooh and I was only talking about trading on the divergence of the convergence )) Konstantin, can you fix me with turkey? )))) i'm interested in difference and convergence trading) but i wonder how to calculate the order of lots to enter each pair ?)))) and what can you do if to make Ilan for this type of trading)))

DmitriyN:
What is the drawdown when 35 trades in a series are on the plus side?
There's no drawdown, that's what he's doing.
Reason: