55bc - page 4

Try scrolling back the charts, it needs to load data into your history.

Strange, but I also can't get the second Stepma to show anything in the window, on any pair. Hmmmm

profitmaker:
Strange, but I also can't get the second Stepma to show anything in the window, on any pair. Hmmmm

I think I understood why. It is same case as with VQ indicator.

During attaching indicator to the chart unselect this one to be the same as on the image:

Files:
stepma.jpg  132 kb

profitmaker:

What do you need to do to show step ma sw on the second window are change the input fixed minimum=0 and fixed maximum=4. These inputs will show the straight line. However at this moment I still not found what the setting for g/j pair to get the straight line as per other pair.

Files:
gu_step_ma.gif  43 kb

Hi

VERY GOOD

Hi sorry to ask u this.. but how can i remove the BUY ZONE & SELL ZONE text from the indic window..

hello

help plz ineed this clock

plz

Files:
aa_1.jpg  21 kb

problem solve.. ignore those questions.. silly me

Clock Indi

q8m2002:
help plz ineed this clock plz

Here you go...

be sure you check the "Allow DLL imports" and "allow external experts import" also check "show local" etc

Also an extra just in case someone wants it...this is an indicator that shows the news (2) directly on the chart...it doesn't show over the "55" template though :-)

Files:
clock_v1_2.ex4  15 kb
ffcal_v05a.mq4  47 kb
ffcal_v05a.ex4  33 kb

StepMA

First of all, thank you for what it looks like a great system!

...finally works (stepMA)...(still NOT ON JPY though :-))

is not quite in the middle of %williams but I guess that will not make any difference, right?

I'm happy it works b/c I can see now how it can keep us out of the false ones :-) Looks great!...maybe somebody can figure it out how to fix it to work for the JPY's as well?

Files:
Reason: