CatFx50 - page 411

are you guys looking for another level 4 entry on the back of the news on the euro???

Hi,

I don't think it could be considered a level 4 at this point, but yes, if there is a spike I intend to ride it. (on my own, this isn't part of CatFX50)

moneyline

Hi, mates!!

Nice day so far. Level 4 trades.

Nina

Files:
today_13_1.jpg  94 kb

I think the level 4 on gbp happened on the 10:30 CET bar. But it was too risky for me. It made the 15 pips though.

Nice trades Nina!

moneyline

frayed:
I think the level 4 on gbp happened on the 10:30 CET bar. But it was too risky for me. It made the 15 pips though.

I know lots of us made pips on the 3 majors today.

moneyline

EDIT: The spike on EUR/USD didn't come. See you guys tomorrow, going to bed!

nina:
Hi, mates!!

Nice day so far. Level 4 trades.

Nina

By which system did you trade? CATFX or another or level 5,6,7,8,…..

todays signals so far...

I had not traded any of the following signals because of buzy at work and could no take a first look at the charts.

Now looking on the charts I see trendy behaviour on all pairs and the following signals:

EURUSD

>9:00 cet: Level 4 long @1.2881, made a current high @1.2917 (>11:00cet)

// this level 4 long was occuring after a level 1 long yesterday evening out of the regular trading time

USDCHF

>9:00 cet: Level 4 short @1.2038, made a current low @1.2004 (>11:00cet)

// this level 4 short was occuring after a level 1 short yesterday evening out of the regular trading timeGBPUSD

>9:00 cet: Level 4 long @1.8928, made a current low @1.9001 (>10:30cet)

// this level 4 long was occuring after a level 2 long yesterday evening out of the regular trading time

Level 4's are "reentering" signals and have normally preceeding signals of level 1 or 2 (hours or days ago - deneding on the strength of the trend) - look at the white lines on the attached chart

mibl

Files:
fx_026.jpg  286 kb

nina:
Hi!

It is CatFX50. Sometimes I enter late and scale. My lost is that damn USDCHF. I hate that pair.

Then, I can jump in if I see strength according to CatFX50 direction.

For you, stick to general rules.

Nina

Hi NINA

Thank you for explanation. I know you are professional.

But some trades (like GPUS sell) were against CATFX50.

Reason: