Experts: Simple FX

Simple FX:

Simple FX free expert advisor automatically trades the Forex market using moving averages. The expert advisor comes with user manual and source code. All the expert advisors settings can be changed at anytime.

Author: Glenn Bacon

I added this to my chart using 5/8 ema's

I put the ma's on my chart, but I'm not seeing an arrow cross when they cross?

I thought I saw an arrow indicator in the program, or am I wrong about that?

saint_berzerker:

The arrows you see are created when the expert advisor opens and closes a trade, MetaTrader creates these by default. The expert advisor does not show moving averages on the chart. To show a moving average you can attach one or more by going to the Navigator window -> Indicators -> Moving Average.

RobinHood:
saint_berzerker:

The arrows you see are created when the expert advisor opens and closes a trade, MetaTrader creates these by default. The expert advisor does not show moving averages on the chart. To show a moving average you can attach one or more by going to the Navigator window -> Indicators -> Moving Average.

Ok, thanks. I put the Ma's on the chart manually and opened the EA's on all 8 of my charts/pairs that I use. Let them running all last night and all day today, and I got not 1 single order placed. Looking on my charts I had all kinds of crosses, so I should've had orders placed.

So I don't know what's wrong...I didn't change any code or anything.

Hello RobinHood,

I see in EA Setteings that the EMAs are 200/50, but this EMAs aren t good cause its long to open a order. The idea of the EA is fantastic, but i would like to know which EMAs are better to the EA work ?

Did you tested it on live account ?

Tks so much and i m waiting reply

FXM

Other question HobinHood,

I puted 9 chart to test, but the simplefx open only 1 order, can i use more than 1 chart ? how ?

Tks

FXM

FX-Market wrote:

Other question HobinHood,

I puted 9 chart to test, but the simplefx open only 1 order, can i use more than 1 chart ? how ?

Tks

FXM

Each EA that you have attached to a chart will need a different Magic number. Simple FX running with the open order leave the Magic number alone. The other charts for Simply FX each one will need a unique Magic number click on the smiley face and change the Magic number (can be any unique number from 1 to 999999999 ).

>>I see in EA Setteings that the EMAs are 200/50, but this EMAs aren t good cause its long to open a order. The idea of the EA is fantastic, but i would like to know which EMAs are better to the EA work ?

The expert advisor open/closes orders on the next bar/candle depending on what time frame you are using. For example if you attach Simple FX to the daily chart you can expect the EA to open an order in 24 hours or less.

>>Did you tested it on live account ?

I have the Expert Advisor running live on a VPS 24/7 on a demo account. It's attached to and running on the EURUSD daily chart since 12/2/2007 statements and screenshots are available on my web site and updated every 15 minutes. Metaquotes made it clear to us no advertising, so you'll have to do a google search "simple fx expert advisor" (without quotes).

Tks so much Glenn, but what is your website ? www.glennbacon.com ? its dont avaliable now !

FXM

FX-Market wrote:

Tks so much Glenn, but what is your website ? www.glennbacon.com ? its dont avaliable now !

FXM

http://www.GetForexSoftware.com/ is the new web site, more information about Simple FX can be found under Categories -> Expert Advisors. Soon I'll be posting more free indicators, expert advisors, code and tools here and at the web site.

Best regards,
Glenn

hi Robin,

U are indeed a great man ,with the way u simplified the coding of your EA ,the EA so far looks promising ,but i like to know if i need to go to the source code before modifying any of the moving averages, or can i do it while attaching it to the chart from input link?.thanks.

11011980:

hi Robin,

U are indeed a great man ,with the way u simplified the coding of your EA ,the EA so far looks promising ,but i like to know if i need to go to the source code before modifying any of the moving averages, or can i do it while attaching it to the chart from input link?.thanks.

When you attach the expert advisor to the chart you can change any of the variables from the input tab. The variables can also be changed anytime while the expert advisor is running by clicking on the smiley face. When the next tick comes in (price change) the expert advisor will use the new values. The lot size can be adjusted anytime and will be used for the next order that is opened. Adjusting the Lots variable will not affect how the expert advisor closes an open position, so it is safe to change this variable anytime.
Reason: