scalping? - page 4

uncle gober:
I also can do it in Armada Markets. I think , currently there are many brokers which allow their traders to do scalping, not only your broker. Although we do scalping, there is still risk which must be borne by the traders.

Definitely, there is risk to be watchful for. Things can happen very fast and the market can go against us. In such a case we can loose, like the other day I opened a position and the market started fluctuating very fast, so I had to trailing stop.

green4:
Definitely, there is risk to be watchful for. Things can happen very fast and the market can go against us. In such a case we can loose, like the other day I opened a position and the market started fluctuating very fast, so I had to trailing stop.

Of course, scalping is very profitable. However, we did still have to remain vigilant. Because the forex market has a much higher risk. Moreover, the movement of the market is always berfliktuatif. in instaforex I am free to do scalping

Scalping is a trading strategy where we open and close trades quickly. So that we will quickly gain benefit. Scalping is perfect for the newbie because this is a short-term strategy

scalping the most popular trading style that newbies go for, but its not as easy as it seems, and it can be time consuming, i started as a scalper with hotforex 3 years ago but found comfort in swinging..

It is very difficult to make money in Forex trading using Scalping. In fact it is the most difficult way to trade any kind of market to make money. Most new traders will lose money for sure within few minutes time.

Scalping is only for expert and experienced currency traders. I have seen some traders who trade 20 to 25 times per day. They open and close trades in seconds and minutes. However; they have more than 12 years of trading experience. 12 years ago, they did not start trading with 20 to 25 traders per day.

I use Elliott wave patterns to trade the Forex market and these patterns work in all time frames but I personally do not trade 1 minute and 5 minutes charts. I trade higher time frames and with much less effort and time I make about 200 to 300 pips, easily.

Hope my answer help other traders!

Scalping is a trading technique in a short time. To date, the scalping technique is in high demand by traders and therefore we need to do a good trading analysis that will allow us to trade with the maximum. And trading results we will be maximal

The scalping technique, is very attractive to many traders because the scalping then we will be able to make a profit in a short time. But we also need to pay attention to good trading rule of broker, so that scalping will be comfortable

we can not be careless in doing scalping, we need to understand the rules given by the broker for scalping, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. because there are some brokers who forbids us to scalping

scalping technique is a technique where we open and close trades quickly. for now, the scalping technique widely used for newbie. for that, we need to have a good trading analysis capabilities that will allow us to make a profit in a short time

I like scalping scalping because then I can make a profit in a short time so it is not necessary for long term analysis. However, to scalping can not be arbitrary, we should really choose a broker that is convenient for scalping

Reason: