CatFx50 - page 577

hgus490
hgus490  

Thanks a lot Nina for your kindly reply about that level 2 trade. I am a new forex tader but I believe catfx50 is the system that make pips, with focus and dicipline. I began to trade live with catfx50 from last week, only level 1 and level 2 signals, with very little money at beginning, but I still really want to be sure weather I understand the catfx50 rules correctly.That is the reason I ask questions here. Thanks again for all your help.

nina
nina  
hgus490:
Thanks a lot Nina for your kindly reply about that level 2 trade. I am a new forex tader but I believe catfx50 is the system that make pips, with focus and dicipline. I began to trade live with catfx50 from last week, only level 1 and level 2 signals, with very little money at beginning, but I still really want to be sure weather I understand the catfx50 rules correctly.That is the reason I ask questions here. Thanks again for all your help.

Hi, hgus490!

CatFX50 gives pips, but you will lose too. Take CatFX50 as a proxy. Sometimes you will take its signals because they are crystal clear and sometimes you will not because they are not or you feel they are not. What CatFX50 will never do is keep you in the wrong place for a lose that you can not afford.

Nina

Marbo
Marbo  

Hi CatFX-Users,

I was out-of-order for some months and I am amazed how this thread grows!! Is it possible for somebody to write down the current rules of CatFX? I read many things about Level 4-Signals but the thread is too large to find all the details.

Therefore I would be thankful if you post the current rules and attach the latest indicators/templates.

Thank you!!!

fatmanfleming
fatmanfleming  

Thread not too large!!!

Marbo:
Hi CatFX-Users,

I was out-of-order for some months and I am amazed how this thread grows!! Is it possible for somebody to write down the current rules of CatFX? I read many things about Level 4-Signals but the thread is too large to find all the details.

Therefore I would be thankful if you post the current rules and attach the latest indicators/templates.

Thank you!!!

I have read the entire thread when it was 560 pages long, so why not read it??

It takes a while yep, but if u are committed to using Nina's way of trading, I think u should be committed enough to read the thread.

Zendo
Zendo  
Marbo:
Hi CatFX-Users,

Thank you!!!

Go to the first posting. Nina has added a worddokument with all the rules there. A zip-file with all the indicators is there too.

Marbo
Marbo  

Thank you Zendo!!!

nina
nina  

Hi!

We are trading now in a very tricky and dangerous zone on EURUSD.

1,2720 seems hard to break and then we have the level I posted before: 1,2691.

That does not mean we can not break those levels. It only means that we should be more careful.

Take care.

Nina

peteonthenet
peteonthenet  

Nina, can you come to chatroom please ?

peteonthenet
peteonthenet  

2720 is broken by euro now.

kiwigold
kiwigold  

News orders

Nina can you tell us how to calculate at what price to place orders before the news

Thanks