Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 241

tried anyone other renko indicators before? I mean median Renko or smoothed Renko?

On a different forum someone is trading naked smoothed renko, which looks quite good.

Nomangee

Please explain what you are trying to demonstrate.

Thank you

Hi Guys,

Beware with the other renko types, In the commercial version we all went excited on alternate renko's for a while.

Parallel Renko, Range Bar Renko, Median Renko, Smoothed Renko and so on...

Initially we thought it would be more sweet money than normal renko, because it seems to show more signals in history reading, but later we realized more fake setups, noise and loss trades.

Eventually we all had to revert back to the normal renko chart since we were doing better or fine with that. I think alternate renko charts disrupts or invalidates the concept of removing noise and showing price charts, by adding a bit more noise to show off more signals.

Anyways, feel free to try everything to convince yourself.

Normangee, you can check out pava's thread here to download that version of renko, for the link you posted. I think pava has a de-compiled and educated version of that in his thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284

My Best,

Nick

Thanks, yeah that was my question. Does these other types of renko EA's work or are their only a gimmick.

I have the median renko decompiled version, but never tested it so far. Wanted to hear some experience with it or others.

So I will stick to my old renko EA.

It was already announced in Feb 2011 that FX for Indian Residents is declared illegal, But existing Indian FX traders still traded them by way of using e-currencies like paypal and moneybookers, so this way we do not have a direct banking transaction between our bank or card accounts and the fx broker.

I think I have to be serious now about moving to a new country, preferably like The UAE (tax free zone). For now will store my FX profit money in the moneybookers instead of my bank, until I have a large enough equity so that i can switch my full-time trading from India to abroad.

Some good options are, because I have thought about the same when the financial transaction tax ( FTT) will come out in Germany, Malta ( create a hedge fund ), get a beach house at the black sea or Dubai ( too hot for me )

Thanks Nick for the tip re AUD pairs.

Files:

I don't trade these pairs, but GBP/AUD and EUR/AUD, I think the spread may be good for you on AUD/NZD and AUD/CHF, but they basically follow aud/usd in an amplified way.

Reason: