Bunny Cross :)

Hello,

I coded the basics of the Bunny Cross strategies on Trade Station, just for fun

Need some improvements because I've omitted some of the Bunny rules, but the strategy seems to performing well with the filter I used

If someone like to test it and improve the code I'll be glad to share it. I love this girl :o

Alex

Would you share what the Bunny Cross Strategy is? I don't think I am familiar with that one.

gazuz:
Would you share what the Bunny Cross Strategy is? I don't think I am familiar with that one.

Upssss sorry Gazuz!

I though that all of you know BunnyCross

BunnyCross is based on the WMAs(5,20) cross, was introduced by BunnyGirl from MoneyTech, now I read that she use the EMA but I developed using WMAs.

I've inserted the trailing strategy now but some filters still missing. I'm insterting the inputs to optimize some parameters, but optimizing only the trailing (using TradeStation) I obtained really good results now!

Iwas started with losses and now I'm with big profit on historic backtest from 1.1.2004

Fine

I started with crosses from moving average. I easily moved away from them because they kind of state the obvious. It's been a while since I haven't heard of anyone using them but a suggesting to do is actually use them as a "trade verifier". For example if you have an expert that seems to be opening positions at good times but isnt very bright at closing them, just put a fairly large WMA or EMA cross to close the position. It has worked for me in the past but that was for manual trading.

Another way to use EMA's or WMA's I think is just to use the trend. Instead of relying on one MA to check if its going up or down, just use two MA's to figure out the trend and if the trend goes down only open sell positions and vise versa.

One last way I have found seems to be working pretty well but rarely trades. Using three moving averages. Use two of them as the "barriers" and one when it actually comes between them. That way you get the trend of 3 different settings agreeing with each other in one position.

Now here is one of the reasons I don't like Moving Averages Crosses. I am a day trader, even though I have alot of patience, I preffer not going with the big guys and following big trends. In a way I feel like a lightweight wrestler, I use technique to move fast and grab as many pips as possible without dropping any. On the other hand if you think of a heavyweight wrestler he will sweep them, spill alot over and just take what he can. And alot slower.

So my reasoning is that I like to make the money off of the bumps in the market, not the long term result. Oh and one more thing, day trading requires less money to make as much if not more than long term trading

Just want to mention that there is a bunnygirlcross expert in the Yahoo metatrader group files section. with an ATR stoploss

Ravique:
Just want to mention that there is a bunnygirlcross expert in the Yahoo metatrader group files section. with an ATR stoploss

Could you post a link, or upload the expert here. I would love to give it a try.

Steven

bilbozzo:
Hello, I coded the basics of the Bunny Cross strategies on Trade Station, just for fun Need some improvements because I've omitted some of the Bunny rules, but the strategy seems to performing well with the filter I used If someone like to test it and improve the code I'll be glad to share it. I love this girl :o Alex

I would love to work together on this.

Steven

I think you are the one with the agenda. BGX is a highly profitable system if followed properly & with good money management.

Hi

I think bunny cross is profitable with Money Management for sure

It would be nice to know if any of you have traded along side BunnyGirl ? I have way back when moneytec was the hottest place to be and I have traded with her at two other places along with other traders.

I think you would be quite surprised to see how she works her method, many of you would be. Then you would be able to make a judgement call on whether or not BGX works.

Titan

Reason: