Goldwarrior EA - page 2

bmac:
what do you mean ibfx meta3 has an error? with the trade is disabled, is it from the code or the trading platform temporary problem?

it's the trading platform. Both on mt4 (with other EAs)and mt3 charts has stopped. IBFX is realy annoying.

By the way Sada, impressive your results, for the EA.

stoploss

Hi,

anyone has been using any stoploss for goldwarrior?, today we had two good trades but also one trade short in cable that is turning in a -100 pip loss, i am using a 60 pips sl, but i wonder if it`s ok, i`ve seen some max draw downs are between 50 to 70 pips, any ideas.?

Sada, have u taken any loss these days?

bmac:
Hi,

anyone has been using any stoploss for goldwarrior?, today we had two good trades but also one trade short in cable that is turning in a -100 pip loss, i am using a 60 pips sl, but i wonder if it`s ok, i`ve seen some max draw downs are between 50 to 70 pips, any ideas.?

Sada, have u taken any loss these days?

I haven't put a stop loss so no closed lossing trades yet but i have open trades that are in the minus . I am just watching how it's performing on different brokers.

I think by next monday I will forward test it with 100pips stop loss (maybe less?).

sada

thanks sada are your minus trades big or small

bmac:
thanks sada are your minus trades big or small

Here are my statements.

1 BIG losing trade

Sada

maybe 100 pips sl could be good, i saw in one trade went to -90 before turning positive, but the thing is what happens if we have 3 or 4 losses in a row?

I found something weird today, i am using also IBFX meta3 for testing it, and in your statement do not appear a short trade in cable today 28 nov 16:14 sell 1.7199 but instead appears the euro short, are you testing it 24/7? do you think that even using the same trading platform, could be differences?

bmac:
maybe 100 pips sl could be good, i saw in one trade went to -90 before turning positive, but the thing is what happens if we have 3 or 4 losses in a row? I found something weird today, i am using also IBFX meta3 for testing it, and in your statement do not appear a short trade in cable today 28 nov 16:14 sell 1.7199 but instead appears the euro short, are you testing it 24/7? do you think that even using the same trading platform, could be differences?

Yes, I leave it 24/7 but my feed for both brokers froze for few hours around that time.

Sada

another good day for the expert, my only concern is the stoploss we should use, anyone is testing it with any sl? My other question about the system is that usually always gets the 30/35 pips target, considering we use a big stoploss, it seems it hits almost all the time, so i wonder if the strategy was designed to follow the trend or if by using a big stoploss the target would get hit one way or the other. As sometimes the trade gets the target the next day or 2 days after. The news play a big role too, as we never know how the market will react to them, once we have an open trade.

Today for the ea i have 2 trades since yesterday open, i am using a 100 pip sl hope they both dont get hit, how is your statement going sada?

Reason: