CatFx50 - page 51

nina
nina  
Kalenzo:
Nina do U reverse orders on a opposite signals?

Kalenzo:

I've written that I play with multi lots. I know that 8/9 out of 10 trades CatFX50 is going to give me 10 pips at least. If I go with 5 lots, that is $500, mate.

I need to feel confident. I need to see if ithere is "conviction" in the market. I have my levels (posted here). So, look at cable today. It was the first to go up. The signal given by CatFX50 was great. It never looked back till it hit level 1.7760. Now, it is exhausted. It needs to have a break. I closed 3 lots at 1.7715 for a +83 pips gain. And let the other 2 opened with stop at 1.7650. Closed another one at 1.7760 for a +128 pips gain.

The last one is still on with stop at 1.7720.

On EURUSD, I bought it at 1.2064 and closed at 1.2074.

On USDCHF, I sold it at 1.2823 and closed at 1.2813. Sold it again at 1.2829 and closed at 1.2775.

Kalenzo, if we reverse orders all our pips could wane. So, that's why I liked what you said about your EA. Now, we should tweak it.

What is important and has been proved is that the entry is great. "Give me an entry, Kalenzo, and I'll make you happy". And remember, we only have a single, naked EMA and an indicator.

Nina

mookfx
mookfx  

Hi Nina,

Would it be possible for you to let us in on how you are doing your research for the price levels? I know you've mentioned fib before, but I don't think I've ever seen any fib markings on your charts. I'm trying to learn as much about fib levels as possible and believe your experience could help us out.

Thanks,

Mookfx

Meriakre
Meriakre  

hi

Can anyone tell me... does someone use neuimex(nextt) for a real account?

Which are/is the best broker(s)?

Nina which one do you use for your real account?

Thanks in advance

nina
nina  
mookfx:
Hi Nina,

Would it be possible for you to let us in on how you are doing your research for the price levels? I know you've mentioned fib before, but I don't think I've ever seen any fib markings on your charts. I'm trying to learn as much about fib levels as possible and believe your experience could help us out.

Thanks,

Mookfx

Here you are.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg 139 kb
gbpusd_2.jpg 146 kb
usdchf_3.jpg 123 kb
nina
nina  
Meriakre:
hi

Can anyone tell me... does someone use neuimex(nextt) for a real account?

Which are/is the best broker(s)?

Nina which one do you use for your real account?

Thanks in advance

Hi, Meriakre!

I trade live now with www.realtimeforex.com

And I use for demo: www.northfinance.com

http://neuimex.com

www.migfx.ch

I'll open a live account soon with North Finance. I'll do it couse StepMA:Stoch works better with their feed. Once opened, I will see if its real feed is as good as demo one.

Nina

nuaing
nuaing  

bar Color?

nina:
Here you are. Nina

Hi Nina,

where actually do u lived? when do u want to go to Indonesia again, i will very pleased to guide u in INdonesia if u come

nina
nina  
nuaing:
Hi Nina, where actually do u lived? when do u want to go to Indonesia again, i will very pleased to guide u in INdonesia if u come

Hi, Nuaing!

I live in Barcelona (Catalonia-Spain).

CatFX50 tells where I'm from. Cat=Catalonia. It also means the name of my cat: Nina.

Your country is a very huge one. I've been only in Sumatra, in Aceh province.

It is very cheap for a foreigner from Europe.

I let you know.

Nina

dirk
dirk  

Hi guys , i am testing also with these indicators , what do you thing ?

Files:
euro.gif 47 kb
dirk
dirk  

this is euro

Files:
euro_4.gif 45 kb
shausmann
shausmann  
dirk:
Hi guys , i am testing also with these indicators , what do you thing ?

What are the indicators byside StepMa and INV?

Stephan