CatFx50 - page 106

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Mangman,

Sorry but I deleted your post.

Why?

Because the forum is not battlefield.

If you don't like something - don't see (the same with TV). I as administrator did not promote any thread. We have a lot of other threads. Or start your own thread about anything.

We have many new people in the forex. And because of that Codersguru is doing lessons and started an other thread about EAs. We all should learn.

And this Nina's thread is good as well.

But if you have the other opinion just start the other thread and start to collect the people who are thinking like you and who want to achieve the results in your way and who has your vision. Usually the people are doing like this. We have many theads with exact opposite ideas.

This is the forex forum.

nina
nina  
newdigital:
Mangman,

Sorry but I deleted your post.

Why?

Because the forum is not battlefield.

If you don't like something - don't see (the same with TV). I as administrator did not promote any thread. We have a lot of other threads. Or start your own thread about anything.

We have many new people in the forex. And because of that Codersguru is doing lessons and started an other thread about EAs. We all should learn.

And this Nina's thread is good as well.

But if you have the other opinion just start the other thread and start to collect the people who are thinking like you and who want to achieve the results in your way and who has your vision. Usually the people are doing like this. We have many theads with exact opposite ideas.

This is the forex forum.

Hi, Newdigital!!

Thanks. New it would happen.

Anyway, let charts speak.

Nina

Files:
chfjpy.jpg 122 kb
eurjpy.jpg 125 kb
gbpjpy.jpg 136 kb
eurusd_12.jpg 106 kb
jasmine
jasmine  

Hi Nina

Please write for novices (like me) those indicators that you use. I see you use Nina indicator on one of these charts. I don`t know how I can download it. So I see you used different setting for indicators for example you used EMA (34) on one chart and EMA (50) on other chart. Could you explain reasons of these defferences please?

Thank you for sharing.

nina
nina  
jasmine:
Hi Nina

Please write for novices (like me) those indicators that you use. I see you use Nina indicator on one of these charts. I don`t know how I can download it. So I see you used different setting for indicators for example you used EMA (34) on one chart and EMA (50) on other chart. Could you explain reasons of these defferences please?

Thank you for sharing.

Hi, jasmine!

Sorry, that EMA34 is a mistake. It does not change anythig.

About indicators, ShowdowWZ made them. Do a search.

Nina

Files:
gbpjpy_1.jpg 137 kb
soundlab
soundlab  

Hello Fellow Nina followers

I read this post at least 2 times a day for the last 2 months, I hope Nina will take it as a compliment but we have started another thread with a developing system very similar to Nina. We could use some of the expertise on this thread. Please check out.

"Marks Trendline cross" , on this site.

nina
nina  
soundlab:
I read this post at least 2 times a day for the last 2 months, I hope Nina will take it as a compliment but we have started another thread with a developing system very similar to Nina. We could use some of the expertise on this thread. Please check out. "Marks Trendline cross" , on this site.

Hi!

At last we know him: you are the one that has made this thread gone above +98000 views.

Nina

goldenequity
goldenequity  
nina
nina  
ShadowWz
ShadowWz  

new StepMa indicator

Hi,

Nina asked from me to help her to "tweak" this indicator.this is a result of our work.

* this is modified version of StepMa indicator with specification from Nina.

Arta2015
Arta2015  
ShadowWz:
Hi,

Nina asked from me to help her to "tweak" this indicator.this is a result of our work.

* this is modified version of StepMa indicator with specification from Nina.

thank you shadowwz.i got the indicator.it seems good and makes distinguishing the signals much easier.