Why is it that when TC becomes obvious to most market participants it stops working?

Why do TCs stop working over time?

Who has any thoughts on this subject?

Because the market is changing :D :D :D

RomanS:
Who has any thoughts on the subject?
because it is becoming obvious to most market participants.

RomanS:

Why do TCs stop working over time?

Alternatively: volatility has changed

RomanS:

Because those behind forex are developing counter-strategies.

vasya_vasya:
Because they become obvious to most market participants.

So? Stop repeating other people's nonsense. The market doesn't really care what you use there.

It's been tested a hundred times already. The same classics work exactly the same on the ancient shaggy quotes as they do on the modern ones. The stats are twins. And the rest is the same.

The reason is "stops working", which is all of course. Our life itself is a wavelet. Or a noislet, if you like. ))) But everything repeats itself. True, with variations. And the point is - everything has its own context. The same TS, which everyone knows and does not work at the moment, may start working so breathtakingly.

Bottom line: nothing works, but at the same time everything works. Everything has its own moment. Amen.

vasya_vasya:
because it's becoming obvious to most market participants.

That's exactly what I was expecting someone to write, because a lot of people think so. And to be honest I don't really understand why...

Suppose everyone (or should I say the majority) trade with the same system, they get a buy signal, they buy, what happens to the price? it gets even higher... so why should their deposits suffer? they were actually playing for the upside...

After Peter's persuasive arguments, I'm changing the name of the thread

RomanS:
all TC is just a hypothesis in the theory of market science...

Svinozavr:

So? Stop repeating other people's nonsense.

I'm willing to bet on this topic.

The market doesn't really care what you use there.

I'm not in the habit of spiritualising the market, so I don't find much point in the suggestion.

It's been tested a hundred times already. The same classics work exactly the same on the ancient shaggy quotes as they do on modern ones. The stats are twins, and so is the rest.

I'm not actually denying it. The classic works. Only it drains even faster.

RomanS:

That's exactly what I was expecting someone to write, because a lot of people think so. I don't really understand why...

Suppose everyone (better to say the majority) trades on the same system, a buy signal comes to them, they buy, what happens to the price? it will become even higher... so why do their deposits suffer? they actually played for the upside...

you described a situation where everyone's buying, which means only one thing. The market is illiquid. So you see a spike on the chart. If you know the exact time of the spike, you will have the desire to buy before its formation, so as not to buy higher than you would like. Therefore you will influence this spike by smearing it on the chart even before it appears.

Reason: