CatFx50 - page 546

there you go...euro is climbing up

jwoger:
Dude, if you have even read the first page, you wouldn't be asking this question. Read the whole thread. That is the best way to learn the system. Laziness won't make anyone money. Change the settings for the forums so that it displays the maximum amount of posts per page. It will make it easier.

I agree totally, I have been reading the thread for the last 4 days and am finally getting close to finishing it. If I was Nina, I would get a bit annoyed with people coming along and asking for info/ indicators without actually reading all the posts. But Nina is obviously a very patient person as he answers all the posts, seemingly without an issue.

Also thanks Nina and all fellow posters for all the info that has been provided through all the many hundreds of pages of posts.

Here is todays recap. I'm a little pressed for time so i'm only going to post signals for EURUSD, CABLE, and USDCHF. Sorry. If i find some more time i'll do the others. The maximum amount of pips is considering a most favorable trade execution scenario.

EURUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 cet Candle. Was more than 20 pips away and the trade got stopped out.

Possible Level 4 buy @ 17:30 cet Candle @ 1.2549 Max high was 1.2604 @ 19:30 candle. Yes i know it was out of CATFX trading time. Comments welcome.

GBPUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 was more than 20 pips away and got stopped out.

USDCHF: Level 1 Sell @9:30 @ 1.2433 Max low @ 1.2421 For +12 pips

Level 3 Sell out of trading time.

Total for today: Well that depends. Market was very choppy. It was a bad day you could say. If you stayed out of the bad trades then good for you. I'm gonna assume that you took all of the generated signals and that you were going for at least 10 pips profit.

-38+56-38+12=-8pips. Still not a bad loss for such a choppy day. heh? Well happy trading and any input and correction are welcome. Thank you.

jwoger:
Here is todays recap. I'm a little pressed for time so i'm only going to post signals for EURUSD, CABLE, and USDCHF. Sorry. If i find some more time i'll do the others. The maximum amount of pips is considering a most favorable trade execution scenario.

EURUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 cet Candle. Was more than 20 pips away and the trade got stopped out.

Possible Level 4 buy @ 17:30 cet Candle @ 1.2549 Max high was 1.2604 @ 19:30 candle. Yes i know it was out of CATFX trading time. Comments welcome.

Total for today: Well that depends. Market was very choppy. It was a bad day you could say. If you stayed out of the bad trades then good for you. I'm gonna assume that you took all of the generated signals and that you were going for at least 10 pips profit.

-38+56-38+12=-8pips. Still not a bad loss for such a choppy day. heh? Well happy trading and any input and correction are welcome. Thank you.

Hello,

I d suggest that you make the 20 pips rule as a filter to stay out, it would be much easier to follow the trades instead of just using it as a more risky trades gauge. Just an opinion ans sugention, but it would be up to Nina to decide this.

On the trades,

I would n t consider the first buy (based on the posible 20 pips rule change), I can t see a level 4 buy, can t see the consolidation down there.

GBP, right on the 20 pips, so a loss. and what about a sell @ 15:30 @ 1.8193?

chf, same as euro.

What do you think?

Regards.

Above is my first day trading result by using nina's technique....looking for more profits...

isn't the 1730 candle on euro you are saying a level 4 buy, isn't that a

level 2

as bars stayed green and price broke below ema then came back above, all the time while the bars stayed green. that's what it says in the catfx

instructins anyway, pls correct me if i'm wrong

thanks

jwoger:

smith_forex:
isn't the 1730 candle on euro you are saying a level 4 buy, isn't that a

level 2

as bars stayed green and price broke below ema then came back above, all the time while the bars stayed green. that's what it says in the catfx

instructins anyway, pls correct me if i'm wrong

thanks

Nope. you read wrong. I posted that for the EURUSD not cable.

yes you are right it was euro, i acutally meant euro

below is what you wrote, i looked on chart and my same question applies,

since it broke below the ema, while max bars was still green and then broke back above while max bars stayed green, from what i read in the catfx document, that is a level 2, not trying to argue here, just trying to understand catfx rules.

Also at 2549 it hadn't broke the last candles high, as i understand a level 4 has to break the previous high before it is a level 4 signal

Possible Level 4 buy @ 17:30 cet Candle @ 1.2549 Max high was 1.2604 @ 19:30 candle

jwoger:
Nope. you read wrong. I posted that for the EURUSD not cable.

smith_forex:
yes you are right it was euro, i acutally meant euro

below is what you wrote, i looked on chart and my same question applies,

since it broke below the ema, while max bars was still green and then broke back above while max bars stayed green, from what i read in the catfx document, that is a level 2, not trying to argue here, just trying to understand catfx rules.

Also at 2549 it hadn't broke the last candles high, as i understand a level 4 has to break the previous high before it is a level 4 signal

Possible Level 4 buy @ 17:30 cet Candle @ 1.2549 Max high was 1.2604 @ 19:30 candle

The price has to close after crossing the EMA50. then open below it while hist in green. Yes the price crossed it, but it did not close. Rules say that it must close after crossing.

Level 2 Buy:

1. Price is above 50 EMA.

2. Price crosses below 50 EMA.

2. Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green.

3. Price then opens at least one bar below 50 EMA while Hist_StepMA_Stoch stays in green mode.

4. When price opens again above the 50 EMA with Hist_StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy.

Thanks for that, I see what I was doing wrong now.

Thanks for you time to help me out.

smith

Reason: