CatFx50 - page 545

jwoger:
I believe we have had level 4 signals and not level 1's. Nina?

i think it;s level 1.... very clear cut signal... price crosses EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green

kenari05:
i think it;s level 1.... very clear cut signal... price crosses EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green

yeah but previously it was trading in a very very tight range. I dunno. Maybe we had two signals then.

jwoger:
yeah but previously it was trading in a very very tight range. I dunno. Maybe we had two signals then.

Hi!

It was a clear level 1 buy at 1.8235 (09:30cet). But today's market, as said earlier, is a mess so far. Lets see now with US data.

Take care.

Nina

This is what i'm talking about. it was in a tight range for these pairs and then it broke out. Wouldn't this be level 4?

Files:
level_4.jpg  224 kb

jwoger:
This is what i'm talking about. it was in a tight range for these pairs and then it broke out. Wouldn't this be level 4?

hi jwoger!

if you don't mind , please upload the indicator trend strength EMA you use

jwoger:
Nope. it is not part of Catfx50 so i'm no uploading. i don't even use it with the system. i was just experimenting. U can find it in the forums though.

thank you for guiding, jwoger

m217irr:
hi jwoger! if you don't mind , please upload the indicator trend strength EMA you use

Nope. it is not part of Catfx50 so i'm not uploading. i don't even use it with the system. i was just experimenting. U can find it in the forums though. I don't mean to be an A$$ but if i post it, a gazillion newcomers will start asking about it and all hell will break loose.

jwoger:

Hi!

Read the rules again, jwoger.

We have a level 4 buy or sell after a consolidation period. If it is a level 4 buy, Histo must have been green and red for a sell.

For a buy, price must be above EMA50 and for a sell, below.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Read the rules again, jwoger.

We have a level 4 buy or sell after a consolidation period. If it is a level 4 buy, Histo must have been green and red for a sell.

For a buy, price must be above EMA50 and for a sell, below.

Nina

AH yes. I'm sorry. For some reason i thought the bars had to be red and then turn green. Oh well. That's what this forum is for. Sorry for the Confusion. Happy trading. I will post a recap further on.

jwoger:
AH yes. I'm sorry. For some reason i thought the bars had to be red and then turn green. Oh well. That's what this forum is for. Sorry for the Confusion. Happy trading. I will post a recap further on.

we are all learning...

i hope catfx15 will be ready soon...:D

Reason: