Dolly system - page 117

I am posting an expert for dolly. Can anyone make it work with daily-open dolly? I would like to see if that works better.

Also can anyone make dolly expert get a confirmation from an indicator before opening positions?

ps: channel like in the picture

pss: uploaded open-graphics

Files:

Shinigami:
I am posting an expert for dolly. Can anyone make it work with daily-open dolly? I would like to see if that works better.

Also can anyone make dolly expert get a confirmation from an indicator before opening positions?

Now the seller expose him self!

Did you sell dolly at www.winforexsystem.com ?

Now here you ask with us?

deepdrunk:
can you post ex4 file ?

here it is..

Files:

gotenkz:
here it is..

thanks..

try to digg where the source is...

Shinigami:

and after all the sweat and work,

Do you have the heart to sell that EA which is free here??

Nope (not selling), not me and not anyone I know. You can sell it if you like, I don't mind

In the above post I uploaded the EA with the indicator (with mq4) but I want to make it work with Open Dolly. The problem is I don't really get how it works...

the seller is from indonesia.. they have a number..

The number is a fake one,

They said the office is in Jakarta city, but the number is for Bandung city

Hmm..

Now I'm ashmed with my own country, DAMNN

Huwahahhahahahahaaaaaa Worry not It happen way too many time here or some where else :as it writen by valaskoliq to wwjs to altumis to dr dooolly to --- to ----- to ----- Dont forget of the greatest knowlage of the origin country ...... ADJI MUMPUNG ...... there is alots of people here has it too right ? Huwahahahhahaaaaaaa .

ANCOLL just forget about it.

Can you add a few strings to the open graphics indicator so it would return those strings the expert uses? It shouldn't be a problem for you if you know dolly code. I already added money management, but I still need some trailing stops and filter based on other indicators. Skipped my C++ lections 2 years ago

edit: I simply don't understand the coding of dolly and open graphics... I don't get where it returns values. And which ones EA reads.

Reason: