FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1585

stranger:

I can't do it myself, but I can't shit on others, can I?)))

Oh, that's not what this thread is about? Well, I'm sorry.

stranger:

I was talking about the markets pushing their sales to you. If that's not clear then what are you doing here, shovel in hand and fuck off, dig from here until the evening.

Everyone knows what you're talking about and what you're talking about )) You just know how to muddy the waters... Spoken like uncle Vova - the art of talking about nothing is also art!
Z.I. It's easy to talk post factum, which is what you are doing successfully.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Yeah, so does Myth. I looked at my calculations, and they match, too. It's all right. You just have to be careful and patient. ;)

Man, I got to spell it out for you! Pay more attention yourself - read the screenshots - where did the Old Pounder go? Right at 55 and below. Scenes he drew with the sales. Now he's claiming the opposite. That is 50/50. Chamomile - one day one day another... He was tearing his cape on his chest, shouting he was predicting a month in advance...

So what are your calculations? Why do you present them as mere paperwork - easy numbers that only you can understand - can you explain to us hardheaded people what's up? And we will listen attentively and applaud?

Anatoli Kazharski:

All right, draw a "kino". Let's have a laugh together. ))

Yeah, I'll make it up - mastering, all that.

All in all, a movie:

In the beginning there was a prediction.

Then there was the ponce:

Then there was a second prediction:

Then the confidence faded away:

And then it ended with some post-facto excuses:

An unhappy ending (for some)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Everyone knows exactly what you're talking about and what you're talking about )) You just know how to muddy the waters... You sound just like Uncle Vova - the art of talking about nothing is also art!
Z.U. It's easy to speculate after the fact, which is what you've been doing successfully.
And my ex post facto transactions? Then I don't know. I haven't heard a word of sense from you personally, not even a word of sense, not even a word.

Daniil Stolnikov:
All in all, a movie:

Unhappy ending.
Unhappy ending for you because you don't have a brain. Don't piss, take a shovel and go digging, you'll never get anything on the market.

Daniil Stolnikov:
You've got to spell it out for me!!! Pay more attention - read the screenshots - where did Old Pounder send it? Right at 55 and under. He drew the screenshots with the sales. Now he's claiming the opposite. That is 50/50. Chamomile - one day one day another... He was tearing his cape on his chest, shouting he was predicting a month in advance...

So what are your calculations? Why do you present them as mere paperwork - easy numbers that only you can understand - can you explain to us hardheaded people what's up? And we will listen carefully and applaud?
Should I give you some money?

Daniil Stolnikov:
All in all, a movie:

An unhappy ending.
Instead of buying it there you're talking about 17 pips)))) Woodpecker's a woodpecker.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Damn, you need to spell it out!!! You be more attentive - read screenshots - where he sent the old pound? Right at 55 and below. He drew the screenshots with the sales. Now he's claiming the opposite. That is 50/50. Chamomile - one day one day another... He was tearing his cape on his chest, shouting he was predicting a month in advance...

So what are your calculations? Why do you present them as mere paperwork - easy numbers that only you can understand - can you explain to us hardheaded people what's up? And we will listen attentively and applaud?

I don't know. I see the meaning of his posts differently. Probably because these "figures" are quite clear to me, as well as to him.

You've already been given links, where to look, where to download, where to read and count. Have you looked? Or do you need a million at once?

There is a lot of information on the links. A lot of "water", of course. You have to take the time to read/study it, analyze it for stories, make personal calculations to make sure that there is indeed a pattern. You're asking for everything to be chewed up from start to finish, without considering that someone has spent a lot of time and mental effort on it. OK you'd show that you're actually making an effort and trying to understand. But you're not. You're screaming! You demand to have everything laid out for you. ))

Psychologically speaking, you have chosen a very primitive method to get the information you need. Usually this method is used by uneducated alpha males with hypertrophied mental laziness. Lack of culture, brute force, "take the bait", etc.

Eating the one who chews his own food. That's what you chewed above, that's what you eat. Now you can stand in front of the mirror and start applauding. Thank you. )))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yeah, I'll make it up - mastering, all that.

All in all, a movie:

And a word of advice. Use your own predictions, since you don't understand other people's. ;)

Reason: