CatFx50 - page 489

jwoger:
could someone explain how to open anina and stepstoch in the same window? one on top of the other? thanks.

Place the first one --

Then drag the second one on top -- and when it opens for you to enter or change the configuration -- there will be a menu that says "Apply to" .. there simply choose "Last Indicator" -- and Presto you will get one on top of the other

Yes, thanks Dave, that's no problem.

By the way, nice weekend to everybody.

Hi!

Anyone wants to make a recap today?

Don't get sick.

Nina

Nina,

I have a quick question for you...I am usually hesitant to take a trade that the system generates so close to big news releases like today. I (thank God) took some good profits today but wonder about your thoughts of putting in limit orders on both sides of the announcement.

I'd also like to thank you, Harold, and all of the others that have contributed on a consistent basis to make this system what it is.

Thanks!

jhabash:
Nina,

I have a quick question for you...I am usually hesitant to take a trade that the system generates so close to big news releases like today. I (thank God) took some good profits today but wonder about your thoughts of putting in limit orders on both sides of the announcement.

I'd also like to thank you, Harold, and all of the others that have contributed on a consistent basis to make this system what it is.

Thanks!

Hi!

Look, according to CatFX50 we were long on eurusd from 10:00cet at 1.2806.

We were long too on GBPUSD from 12:00cet at 1.8664 and we were short on USDCHF from 11:30cet at 1.2203. Today CatFX50 was on the ride side from the very beginning.

I understand that NFP is a big issue and can kill you in a few seconds. I understand we were in profits right after the news. Its human to say: ok, I close them all and I wait and see.

This is up to each trader. Aggressive trader, in; Conservative, out.

Then there is what we call "bracket" the news. Well, its one of the ways we all use. It works, but sometimes brokers go hunting 30 seconds before the news.

If you want not to be smashed, you should be generous on your limit orders.

There are people that only trade one day per month: today.

Nina

Hi guys, i just joined this forum and came across this thread. It seems to be very popular around here, so i decide to also give it a shot. The problem is that there are so many tweaks and updates that i'm a little lost. There are currently 400 pages of postings, and if i have to go through all of them it would take a lot of time. So, can someone pls summarize or give a brief step by step setups to use these indicators.

I've downloaded:

1. Fibopiv_v2

2. aNina

3. Hist_stepMA_stoch_KV1_Ex_02

Thank you

out_kold:
Hi guys, i just joined this forum and came across this thread. It seems to be very popular around here, so i decide to also give it a shot. The problem is that there are so many tweaks and updates that i'm a little lost. There are currently 400 pages of postings, and if i have to go through all of them it would take a lot of time. So, can someone pls summarize or give a brief step by step setups to use these indicators.

I've downloaded:

1. Fibopiv_v2

2. aNina

3. Hist_stepMA_stoch_KV1_Ex_02

Thank you

Theres a document you can download on Post 4866

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

The EMAs are 50 and 120 ..

System

The pictures of examples of the levels are in the doc attached --

This doc was a very rough compilation of the main comments on this forum that showed the system

Download both this and the one mentioned above and I think it should get you started

Hope this helps

Files:
catfx50.doc  133 kb

Dear Out Cold:

Welcome aboard and if you want more info search the thread for "Downunderdave," he just posted a MS Word ducument a few pages ago.

For the indicators and such, use the search function within the forum.

Forgive me for not being more helpful but we get many new requests for a brief summary. Look at Dave's document and go back to the start of the thread, more info there.

moneyline

moneyline:
Dear Out Cold:

Welcome aboard and if you want more info search the thread for "Downunderdave," he just posted a MS Word ducument a few pages ago.

For the indicators and such, use the search function within the forum.

moneyline

Posts 4866 and 4912 -- if we can memorize these two numbers will help us short cut answers to new folk.

Reason: