CatFx50 - page 482

Pivots

harold4x:
Ok Concerning The Pivot Indicator I Set It To 5 We All Are Using Neuimex Platform I Presume So There Time Is Fixed The Reason I Set It To 5 Is This Will Calculate Pivots Based On Full Day 12 Midnight To 12 Midnight There Are Loads Of Schools Of Thought About What Time To Use Some Use 5 Pm Ny After Ny Closes Some Use Others I Have Found That Aday Is A Day 24 Hours From Midnight To Midnight And They Seem To Me To Work The Best Take A Look How Price Hits These Pivots And Bounce And You Will See That This Timeframe Works Pretty Good At Least For Me The Website Uses 8 Pm Est To Calculate Which Is 00 Gmt Time

Hi Harold,

When you say midnight to midnight that means a lot of time variations for people. So do you mean midnight to midnight USA/EST or midnight to midnight CET which is what the Neumix platform time is set too? Depending on what time frame you use there can be a 10+ pip difference in pivot levels. I just think people want to understand what time frame in relationship to their local time the indicator is using to calculate the pivot points. I agree with you 24 hours is 24 hours and you seem to have a lot of sucess so I've changed my settings from "0" to "5". I did notice on my chart when I change the settings the pivots start to calculate from 5 CET on the charts instead of 00 CET. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Dave

moneyline:
OK Harold, these are the numbers I get:

When I set it to local time 5 I get price bouncing at about 1.2759 for EUR/USD, it goes there but there's no support line there, there's nothing there.

As soon as I change the local time to zero (0) it shows MS2 at 1.2761 and I know from checking other websites that that's near S2 for EUR/USD today. (1.2759)

moneyline

I live in USA (Central Time).

Do I have change "Time" in FiboPiv file?

jeqcho:
I live in USA (Central Time). Do I have change "Time" in FiboPiv file?

Hi,

As far as I know FiboPivots doesn't use time, so you don't have to change anything.

moneyline

The guy who changed the settings on the Anina, did help much ? Anyone else change the setting?

Hi!

Something to read.

Nina

Files:

Hi Nina

Is it an exe file?

Thanks

Neuimex

Hi @all

Can somebody give me the URL/ IP adress of the Neuimex Demo server (=Neurex Direct server). Is it 195.82.79.45:1950 or have you got another one?

Thanks

premvim

ebook require username and password

nina:
Hi!

Something to read.

Nina

Hi Nina,

The Ebook require username and password. What is the username and password to access the ebook?.

Many thanks,

Avici

yes, no problem.

Nina

avici4x:
Hi Nina,

The Ebook require username and password. What is the username and password to access the ebook?.

Many thanks,

Avici

I do not remember it now. Go to learning2trade

Nina

Reason: