CatFx50 - page 471

Hi!

David is going to post soon a Word document that explains the main rules of CatFX50. When this document is released, I'm not going to answer any more question related to CatFX50 rules.

Nina

Live Calls

The last I will post on the subject of live calls -- but I found this on another forum ----

1. i have personally talked with attorneys at the cftc and the nfa. giving real time trading advice is against the law. (this is the USA)

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=2331&page=34&pp=15

Live Calls

oops did not mean to duplicate note -- sorry

Hi, since there's been questions about the varied Forex market conditions, here's a chart

that compares them.

moneyline

One of the most gratifying things to come out of this thread (aside from making pips) is the fact that we learn from others input.

Good trading to all

Markets

Excellent examples of the market conditions Moneyline --

Lets all do it this week

Hi!

As far as I know, US and London markets are close today, Monday.

So, trading could be boring, thin and very dangerous. We could have the movement of the year, I do not know. But odds are against that. So, take care and if you can take a day off, do it.

Nina

Cat FX 50 traders exit strategy Thread

Created an exit thread here

check it out and add something if you can

previous week was a crazy market

i wish u all have a good one this week

Will anybody take the signal at this new candle? There's one in each of the 3 pairs. But not a good market probably.