CatFx50 - page 644

Karakurt:
I think, you don't understand. I say: Now is: Bid for long and Bid for short. It's correct? May be, Ask for long and Bid for short?

No, it is always bid.

nina

nina:
No, it is always bid. nina

Well. Thank you.

nina:
Hi, Pip!

You are new here. If you were not new, you'd know that the profits are hypothetical. The recaps show the maximum amount of pips CatFX50 has generated. In any case I've said the pips posted in the recaps are the pips I make. I repeat: in any case!!

When I decided to post CatFX50 I said I'd like to find an exit strategy. I'm still waiting for it.Therefore, we have FiboPivots and R/R ratio.

It is obvious that, if you have a good R/R ratio, you'll make money with CatFX50.

I do not have any need to show my statement though I've done it sometimes.

This is a free system, if you do not like it or you think it isn't good, it's up to you to follow it.

Nina

Hi Nina,

An exit strategy is very important because 2 people can take a short and a long position at the very same moment and both can close their positions with profit...depending on where or when they close their position.

But try to remember this: You have to realize that the moment you can find a good working exit strategy and reliable over longer periods of time, on an allready existing profitable strategy, that emmidiatly at that same moment you found yourself a new entry strategy (system) to take opposite positions that would work better then the initial system.

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi Nina,

An exit strategy is very important because 2 people can take a short and a long position at the very same moment and both can close their positions with profit...depending on where or when they close their position.

But try to remember this: You have to realize that the moment you can find a good working exit strategy and reliable over longer periods of time, on an allready existing profitable strategy, that emmidiatly at that same moment you found yourself a new entry strategy (system) to take opposite positions that would work better then the initial system.

regards...iGoR

Hi, Igor!!

Your Daily Range Calculator is helping a lot. CatFX50 hasn't an exit strategy, but we can trade it according to r/r ratio, which it's gorgeous. Thank you again.

Nina

Hi!

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (14:30cet) @ 1,8656 with stop at 1,8676 or 1,8689. It is a very risky, risky trade. GBPUSD has strong support at 1,8631. Market is very, very thin.

GBPUSD has made a low so far at 1,8634.

Nina

Hi!

Last recap:

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,8687 with stop at 1,8715. It has made a low at 1,8634. 2:1 r/r. + 53 pips.

We had another level 4 sell on cable (14:30cet) @ 1,8656 with stop at 1,8676 or 1,8689.

I was stopped at b/e on the first one. Made only 8 pips today.

Total= + 53 pips.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Igor!!

Your Daily Range Calculator is helping a lot. CatFX50 hasn't an exit strategy, but we can trade it according to r/r ratio, which it's gorgeous. Thank you again.

Nina

Nina,

Thats what I said in my answer on the posting were you staded that you are still waiting for a better strategy...

Again you will never find it...because if you find it you found yourself a new strategy to enter opposite positions...

regards...iGoR

I don't agree Igor

I think an entry is very different from an exit

When I enter a position I want every odd in my favour or I would not take the trade

When I exit it's a compromise, because I would rather take an average profit every time than to try to always get the maximum profit from every trade and ending up being stopped out at break even most of the times...

My criteria for entering a trade is much more demanding than my exit criteria, do you understand my point? So I cannot use my exit criteria as a mean to reverse my original position, but rather wait for the next CLEAR and UNQUESTIONABLE signal to enter another trade

nina:
Hi!

Last recap:

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,8687 with stop at 1,8715. It has made a low at 1,8634. 2:1 r/r. + 53 pips.

We had another level 4 sell on cable (14:30cet) @ 1,8656 with stop at 1,8676 or 1,8689.

I was stopped at b/e on the first one. Made only 8 pips today.

Total= + 53 pips.

Nina

Hi Nina .. Is that +53 pips you made today or +8 pips ?

Stopped on the cable trade short from 8656 stop 8676 high 8678 (-20 pips) .. I will cry if that was the high !

PM

maybe a level 1 GU long coming up...

Reason: