CatFx50 - page 390

level 4 trades

It would be a wonderful learning tool if one of the big boys could post level 4 trade breakout levels prior to the start of the trading period. screenshots with lines drawn on them would be even better. you know when you have got a free moment. I think even a couple would be very helpful for newer members to become comfortable with deciding for themselves.

Insofar as posting live trades i think it is for those of us learning amd only playing with demo accounts to post live trades. it is for the senior members to comment and critique.

thanks and some screenshots would be great.

ok nina and a few others have gone over this time and again a LEVEL 4 is nothing more than a breakout strategy if you in an uptrend and all indicators are pointing up and we have consolidation obviously we are looking for a break out to the upside now i have been trading a variation of ninas method since beginning of year i just use 3 step indicators with the 50 ema cross both ninas and mine have be amazingly profitable i havent had a losing week this year so that should tell you something whether you need a trending market or not to make this work just use basic TA along with signals to generate profits with proper money mgmt

Hi Nina,

Thanks so much for this excellent thread. On the first thread, you said:

Do not buy/sell, for instance, EURUSD because GBPUSD has a signal. Wait for the signal to come in each pair you want to trade.

What does this mean? I am not sure.

Did you mean that only both GBP/USD and EUR/USD has a signal can we make a entry or they are seperately. Or if we just trade the one with signal?

Thanks for your help!

harold4x:
ok nina and a few others have gone over this time and again a LEVEL 4 is nothing more than a breakout strategy if you in an uptrend and all indicators are pointing up and we have consolidation obviously we are looking for a break out to the upside now i have been trading a variation of ninas method since beginning of year i just use 3 step indicators with the 50 ema cross both ninas and mine have be amazingly profitable i havent had a losing week this year so that should tell you something whether you need a trending market or not to make this work just use basic TA along with signals to generate profits with proper money mgmt

Hi Harold,

This is getting to be a bit frustrating. I've asked what I think is a simple question and very few people have attempted to the answer the actual question. For those who have given me some feedback like Nina, I've asked some follow up questions ie: about juice. I'm just trying to understand what people see on their charts, like price levels, indicators and why they decide to enter a trade, in this case, the level 4 trade from this past Friday.

I'm very happy for you that you've been able to trade with this system since the begining of the year and haven't had a lossing week, I only wish I could do 50% of what you're doing.

I am here because the CatFx50 system appears to be a very good system and I hope to gain some insight from the more experienced traders. I ask questions because I am truely interested in learning more about the CatFx50 system and how people trade with the system.

Just a thank you to all who have reposnsed to my post about the level 4 trade.

Cheers,

Dave

shiningstar:
Hi Nina,

Thanks so much for this excellent thread. On the first thread, you said:

Do not buy/sell, for instance, EURUSD because GBPUSD has a signal. Wait for the signal to come in each pair you want to trade.

What does this mean? I am not sure.

Did you mean that only both GBP/USD and EUR/USD has a signal can we make a entry or they are seperately. Or if we just trade the one with signal?

Thanks for your help!

Hi shiningstar,

EUR/USD and GBP/USD somewhat behave alike. They seem to go up and down together lots of the time. What it means is that if there is a signal on EUR/USD, it doesn't mean you should also trade GBP/USD. Trade only what you see on your monitor.

moneyline

Hi

I want to confirm. Is there was a signal at 8 CET for GBP long. since it was above 50 EMA and down bars were also green.

8:36 CET, Looks like GBP/USD possible short, could be oversold...watch out!

moneyline

hi

Kumawat,

I am no expert on this method i am only very new, but what type of entry are you looking at here (level 1,2,3,4)

if you are thinking a level 3, it is my understanding the stoch indicator must turn back to green for it to be a signal.

maybe one of the experienced fellas can give us a heads up on it.

cheers

geoff

possible level 2?

so cable and euro just crossed the 50ema are we looking for a level 2 buy if the histo turns back to green and reaches .04 level?

possible trade

HI

wouldn't they be more like a level 3 trade if and when the stoch turns back to green.

The price did go thru the ema but it never closed on the other side.

Just a question

cheers

geoff

Reason: