CatFx50 - page 177

Follow-up on EXIT strategy............

I posted my exit strategy before and asked for comments. Guess what? Nobody bothered and yet I still see people asking for exit strategies.

Here is my exit for today's trade.

The Magenta-coloured EMA is my "early-warning system" (8-LWMA set on Weighted_Close).

The White EMA is the 13-LWMA as above.

The LSMAs are 8 and 13 respectively.

The rest speaks for itself.

Files:

helfen:
This is where I get a little tiffed because I nthink I would have got my 20pips had I stayed around in my long EUR/CHF position. I must learn to trust my judgements more I think. Emotional game this trading for wealth. This is what happens when you come from being a beginner gambling on 1minute and 5 minute charts to getting serious about goals and life.

Hi,

Helfen, you have a link in your post. I think you get paid each time people click on it. Look, I've posted CatFX50 for free. So....

Nina

Hi Nina,

I have used my profile signature in my post. It is not a part of the post.

It is so people can find out more about me and part of what I do if they wish.

I don't get paid for anyone to click. It's a free ezine I publish myself for serious wealth builders.

If you are still offended by it, I can remove my signature from my posts from my forum profile. Please PM me if that is the case.

helfen:
This is where I get a little tiffed because I nthink I would have got my 20pips had I stayed around in my long EUR/CHF position. I must learn to trust my judgements more I think. Emotional game this trading for wealth. This is what happens when you come from being a beginner gambling on 1minute and 5 minute charts to getting serious about goals and life.

Please remove this link

Thanks mibl

duplicate post is deleted

Done. Sorry to offend.

I exited shyly from the EurChf after a "pathetic" 10 points hoping for twenty from 1.5608-1.5628. If exited at 1.5627 would have been 19 points.

Is anyone else long in the Eur/Chf.

I interpreted the signal of crossing the EMA50 at 11o' clock roughly GMT to be a good buy signal. Was/Am I missing anything experts?

Also, I'm now seeing there is a sell signal on the same pair. My "Safety First" strategy would wait for another half hour for the next bar to open and then sell, despite there's an ever fleeting chance of there being a 50% Fibo retracement...Lets see how that goes after a bit of investigation...

I was taught originally to be an intraday trader looking for 20 points per day. However if I'd stayed in from my Monday trade, I would be on a 150 pip PLUS profit on just that one trade.

I have no idea where to draw the line or what to aim for.

Is CATFX50 for live traders designed for intraday trades of say 20-50 pips or longer trades of 100++ pips. I guess it's too uch to hope for such a move often.

And it's the traders onus and decision to decide what their goals are. Still maximizing profits is the game.

I'll have to live and learn and hopefully get rich right away now!

HHHHHH

hi valeo using a 8 and 13 cross is fine if you want 5 and 20 is good what ever works for you i use a combo of fibpivot points getting 34 pips and higher time frame moving average locations of 100 and 200 what ever your comfortable with theres no perfect exit its all about money management

Hi all,

does anybody work with this method on JPY/USD? Are there any signals today? Thx

Inverseind

INV IND

is signal below/above zero or below/above EMA50?

Hi!

Early RECAP.

At 08:45cet we have a big, big and interesting football match between Barcelona and Chelsea. We are going to win, of course.

Today we haven't got any signal.

Since the ones we had yesterday, the pairs have done this:

EURUSD, sell at 1.2043 (11:30cet). Made a low at 1.1877. + 166 pips.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7555 (11:30cet). Made a low at 1.7330. + 225 pips.

USDCHF, buy at 1.2971 (12:00cet). Made a high at 1.3150. + 179 pips.

Total= 570 pips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Nina

Reason: