CatFx50 - page 90

thanks for your help kalenzo.so i will try and i will try to find a proper exit rule(maybe sombody tells me)

anyway thanks again

HI Dear NINA

please tell me the last indicator and how to enter and exit.

i am confused complitly.

thx kaveh

kaveh:
HI Dear NINA

please tell me the last indicator and how to enter and exit.

i am confused complitly.

thx kaveh

Hi, Kaveh!

I do not want to be rude. Rules have not changed. They are the same. It is an easy, very easy system.

Nina

aNina produces error

hello,

the aNina indicator produces the error: "zero devide", what was wrong?

Dear NINA

first thx for answer me please send to forum a screen shot of today trading signal for 4 majors i think i can help u to chang this system to be at least %95

correct.

thx kaveh

kaveh:
Dear NINA

first thx for answer me please send to forum a screen shot of today trading signal for 4 majors i think i can help u to chang this system to be at least %95

correct.

thx kaveh

No offence, but in a previous post, you wanted Nina's help to tell you want entry/exits rules to follow and that you are confused.

Now you want to give *your* help improve the system and make it 95% correct.

Guess I must be missing something *shrug*

hi alter

LOL alter take it easy.i suppose that he is kidding.anyway,nina(or someody else) please answer these quiestions that i have

1-what is the function of inverside with EMA50(in what case and for what it should be used)

2-did anybidy find any proper exit rule.

3-i use N2trader brouker.does the the system whyit this brouker or i should change it.

and in advace thanks for your attention in this matter.

specially nina

kamyar:
LOL alter take it easy.i suppose that he is kidding.anyway,nina(or someody else) please answer these quiestions that i have

1-what is the function of inverside with EMA50(in what case and for what it should be used)

2-did anybidy find any proper exit rule.

3-i use N2trader brouker.does the the system whyit this brouker or i should change it.

and in advace thanks for your attention in this matter.

specially nina

Hi, Kamyar!

You know, people need a lot of stuff plotted on charts to make them confident. Inverseind with 50EMA plotted on it does this function. And, taking into account, that MT4 brokers have different feeds and that StepMA_Stoch

it is not the best indicator in town, I thought Inverseind could play a role here.

2.- Not yet.

3.- Say it again.

THX.

Nina

i am so sorry if i botherd you.but the system is tempting.i am personally in dread of trading with trend following systems, but i think, i'm tempted by the system ,anyway.

you mentiond that the best time for trading is between 7/8 GMT to 16/17 GMT(avoid 13:30 gmt)ok.do you trade on fraidays or the day is the holiday of the system

thanks a million nina

Reason: