Undeserved negative comments and insults from a customer. What to do?

Hello.

Please help me to reason with the following situation. Did the work in full accordance with the terms of reference. The customer accepted the work. Then wrote that the alert does not work. I told him that it works and made a screenshot of the explanation.

After which he insulted me, even foul language and left a negative comment. The first negative one in my career on the site. I take my reputation seriously and here such a stain. If it was about the case, but in this situation there is simply nothing to be thankful for. A last shit, I take it that's how I understand it.

I cannot apply to arbitration as the work is completed.

What to do? Who can tell me what to do?

Andrey Minaev:

Hello.

Please help me to reason with the following situation. Did the work in full accordance with the terms of reference. The customer accepted the work. Then wrote that the alert does not work. I told him that it works and made a screenshot of the explanation.

After which he insulted me, even foul language and left a negative comment. The first negative one in my career on the site. I take my reputation seriously and here such a stain. If it was about the case, but in this situation there is simply nothing to be thankful for. A last shit, I take it that's how I understand it.

I cannot apply to arbitration as the work is completed.

What to do? Who can tell me.

No more communicating. There are no other prescriptions.

Ps. By the way this is a repeat of your similar theme. Either surfaced from obscurity, or advertising.

Who's not to talk to? This customer has been banned.

Why can't they delete this comment, it undermines reputation, and may influence decision of potential customers.

Where is the justice?

-- We put an innocent man away, Gleb," I said. -- We punished him without guilt...
-- No, you don't understand," Gleb said confidently. --There is no punishment without guilt. He should have known who he was dealing with. And he should have been more careful with his women. And he shouldn't have left his gun lying around...
And he repeated once more, weightily, unequivocally:
-- There is no punishment without guilt!

[Viner's "Age of Mercy"]

On the review: the usual rank-and-file feedback from a customer who was left dissatisfied. You solved his problem. Something is not working for him. Figure out what and how.

You write:"I told him it works and took a screenshot to explain" - it works for you and it doesn't work for him. Maybe your "screenshot isn't enough."

Andrey Minaev:

Who's not to talk to? This customer has been banned.

Why can't they delete this comment, it undermines reputation, and may influence decision of potential customers.

Where is the justice?

Banned the customer, I understand, for insults.

Contact the customer, sort out the problem. After that, ask him/her to write to Service Desk and delete your comment.

That's all the justice you need. Extremely simple.

p.s. Weiner in "Age of Mercy" has another quote on the subject: "You unnecessary snot do not breed, Sharapov.

The customer wrote in a comment: after completing nothing helps. This is a slander, in the screenshot 3 you can see that I was answering the customer, not missing from the connection.

The job is not difficult, for objectivity, in screenshot 2 - ToR, in screenshot 1 - the work of the indicator. The priority of crossovers is not important, it was clarified in the correspondence. Of course I asked questions, the client wrote that he spent 2 hours to explain a simple strategy. I can send you the messages. If anyone is interested.

It is just a shame, you do the work in accordance with the TOR, even some moments were not included in the TOR, but I did them. And then you spit in the back.

Files:
1.png  46 kb
2.png  16 kb
3.png  29 kb

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Banned the customer, I understand, for insults.

Contact the customer, get to the bottom of the problem. After that, ask him to write to Service Desk and delete his review.

So much for justice. Extremely simple.

p.s. Weiner in "Age of Mercy" is another quote on the subject: "You unnecessary snot do not dilute, Sharapov.

Is that allowed?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Is that allowed?

Why not? There are precedents for this.

but I guess the customer would have to write such a request on the forum - Service Desk does not deal with such issues.

but Minaev is in trouble - the customer was banned there )))

There was a case last year where a negative comment was also unjustifiably placed, I wrote to Service Desk, they sorted it out and removed it. Today the reaction is completely different.

Screenshot 1 - wrote to Service Desk. Screenshot 2 - response.

Files:
1.png  204 kb
2.png  13 kb

I had a Taiwanese guy give me a 1, too. He's a freak.

Now I looked and his account has been deleted. But then immediately created the same one, one letter at the end of the nickname has been changed).

So if people do not give a shit about their reputation and rating, they can lower it for others without thinking twice.

Do not worry about it and do not think the administration.

s.s. Not to mess with these people is the best solution. If you depend so much on freelancing, where you're not insured, then you're out of luck)

If it won't work, what should I do?

Dear site moderators, can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Reason: