Signal_Bars_v7 - page 31

Insert it in indicator settings/input (during the attaching idicator to the chart).

For example:

Files:

cja:
Hi

I have added an extra line of code to Signal Bars V7 & v71 to see if this will deter people from selling it on ebay - sorry for the inconvenience to all those honest members as this will add extra clutter to your charts

What do you think?? Should we be doing this on all our indicators. The problem is it will only work for ex4 files and that of course would mean no mq4 files and therefore the end of code sharing. Of course that will not get around decompiling either, I notice that there is a decompiled version of Signal Bars out there now although it is a very early version, There is no easy answer.

Hi,

Is there a .ex5 version of Signal Bars available?! Or is there a way to transform it to .ex4 of the indicator to .ex5 or not?!

Thanks

In short : no, it can not be done

Mosiiniut:
Hi,

Is there a .ex5 version of Signal Bars available?! Or is there a way to transform it to .ex4 of the indicator to .ex5 or not?!

Thanks

That would be something Not even .mq4 can be converted to .mq5, let alone .ex4 to .ex5

Mosiiniut:
Hi,

Thanks

thanks you very much,

this very helpfull fore me. one again thanks you cja.

#Signal_Bars_v10a.ex4

hello guys

any indicator like this that shows only price (with up down colors) without any more info

plz share

thanks in advance . . .

If you mean just the price why don't you try magnified price indicator (just do a search on "magified price" and you will find it on a lot of threads)

AAREMM:
#Signal_Bars_v10a.ex4

hello guys

any indicator like this that shows only price (with up down colors) without any more info

plz share

thanks in advance . . .

mladen:
If you mean just the price why don't you try magnified price indicator (just do a search on "magified price" and you will find it on a lot of threads)

Thank you sir mladen for your help

hi, Mladen

mladen:

Hi, Mladen, i have been searched internet, only found one from 2007, not sure it is old version. Can you recommend the link please ? thank you

3 years ago i am used to your indicators in PC system.

later I only use MAC, now I back to use PC again. I still remember you.

winnn,

You can try the one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177943

winnn:
Hi, Mladen, i have been searched internet, only found one from 2007, not sure it is old version. Can you recommend the link please ? thank you

3 years ago i am used to your indicators in PC system.

later I only use MAC, now I back to use PC again. I still remember you.
Reason: