ABC or 123 method

Can anyone stear me in the direction of an indicator for the 123 or ABC method. I used it withthe demo for Nexgen's T3 system and I loved it. It works great with Bollinger Bands or Keltner Channels. If I can figure out how to attach something to this thread, I will put in 2 documents to explain the workings of this exact method - although it is well known and is partially an Elliot Wave.

It is important to not that for a BUY you need 2 consecutive higher highs and for a sell you need to consecutive lower lows. When the A or 1 goes outside a Bollinger Band, it is reset back to being an A or 1 and the process repeates itself. The ENTRY is when the B or 2 is broken.

There must be someone out there who can do us all a huge favor and develop this thing!

Camen

I purchased this system (without the Bollinger method addition) a long while back. In fact it is based on trying to spot the beginning of Elliot Waves. When I purchased it, I didn't know about Elliot Waves yet, but I still didn't really like it, as I found it didn't give me enough signals to my liking.

It all depends on your preferred trading style. If you like simplicity and are patient enough to wait for these signals, then maybe it's OK for you.

Frankly, there's no 2 traders who trade the same way, it seems...

good manual

Camen:
Can anyone stear me in the direction of an indicator for the 123 or ABC method. I used it withthe demo for Nexgen's T3 system and I loved it. It works great with Bollinger Bands or Keltner Channels. If I can figure out how to attach something to this thread, I will put in 2 documents to explain the workings of this exact method - although it is well known and is partially an Elliot Wave.

It is important to not that for a BUY you need 2 consecutive higher highs and for a sell you need to consecutive lower lows. When the A or 1 goes outside a Bollinger Band, it is reset back to being an A or 1 and the process repeates itself. The ENTRY is when the B or 2 is broken.

There must be someone out there who can do us all a huge favor and develop this thing!

Camen

Hi ..good trading manual here...thx

maybe for some people it's so hard to define "price is broken or touched"

could you explain based on your experience the bar rules of those term ?

like the price is broken when the bar crossed the line ....

so we can eliminate miss perception ...and stay away of price trapping ..

==============

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz

Thanks for the reply. Have a look at the 123.pdf file that I posted Specifically look ath page 3and4 of 24. It explains it better then I can. It is much more conservative then the "Surefire".

However, I purchased the "Surefire" system also and it uses Fibs to calculate the entry at .38 which is also the "C" or "3" in this case. It uses the .618 as the Stop Loss point. I think it is a good system but there are specific rules about what makes the "A", "B" and "C" point. Thant is why it needs an indicator to display the ABC.

Camen

Here is 1-2-3 indicator i have,hope it can help you.

Only few words about NEXGEN and mr Novak (owner).

I tested their software,indicators and systems on TS few years ago and i was delighted as i was new in the trading bussines.They have some nice looking indicators like BBMACD,T3 lines,TREND BANDS....but for the price of 10 000 $.

I could not pay that so i found all copies here for mt4 free and i made some of them by myself for Prorealtime.

They also have some interesting videos about braking suport-resistance and i also wathched this 1,2,3 setup but not all what they teach about braking of some point is true.Market is verry complex and hard,you can make money using those indicators but you can also lose,so point is not in the indicators,it is fighting with your self,fighting for discipline,against greed,fear...blind entries.

Selling TS (and e-signal also) indicators for 10 000 $ is good bussines,why he is not only trading with them ???It would be lot faster to make money trading those systems...

God bless MT4 and our free forums

p.s. i don't have mq4 only ex4 and here is trend bands also,i like it;bbmacd i have but it is using to much CPU

Files:

Deepdrunk

Thanks for the info and tools! I know exactly what you are saying about Nexgen. Last June their system was selling for $14500 US. Like you said, you can get 90% of their stuff for free here. Also, I read an interesting document on Mr. Novac. He's in big trouble with the law for the way he is using other peoples $$ to trade.

Camen

123 system

i`m combining 123 system with dinapoli target signal point indi and its look so great

Hello zurin,

Can you post or attach a picture, please ?

abc123

hi bruno.

what about this...

Files:

zurin:
hi bruno. what about this...

Zurin, I like your %r indicator, could you post it?

TIA

abc123

hi jeff,

would you try this template...

Reason: