hline_alert.mq4

hline_alert.ex4

Test it and tell me how to improve it.

THNX

Raff

Files:

forex price alert

you could also use alertfx or forex price alert

both services are free. No real preference. One has more currency pairs but check them out. I use forex price alert personally.

Price Alert EA

Here is Chin Price Alert EA

It is real Magic!!

When you run on any timeframe it automatically sets horisontal lines at last swing high and swing low.

If you click or double click the line it shows 3 dots.

You can then move the dots to form say a lower trendline that will alert you with voice if you wish .. like EURUSD LOWER TRENDLINE BROKE ... or just alert with text ..

If you want voice alert i will send wav files ..

If you trade breakouts, this is THE EA to have ... and breakout trading always gives MOST PIPS!!!

Just save the ex4 file to your expert\indicators folder and restart Metatrader

Add me to your Skype if you need help with this: hannescor@gmail.com

Enjoy!!!

PipSqweez

Hello,

If this is an ea then it would just go in the experts folder not the experts/indicator folder. It appears to be just an indicator that gives alerts to buy/sell.

Regards,

Jeff

cjcornelius:

It is real Magic!!

When you run on any timeframe it automatically sets horisontal lines at last swing high and swing low.

You can then move the dots to form say a lower trendline that will alert you with voice if you wish .. like EURUSD LOWER TRENDLINE BROKE ... or just alert with text ..

If you trade breakouts, this is THE EA to have ... and breakout trading always gives MOST PIPS!!!

Enjoy!!!

PipSqweez

cjcornelius:

It is real Magic!!

Enjoy!!!

PipSqweez

Thanks for the indicator... its really cool. Is there a way to add email alert for this indicator?

alert on MT4 when there the price reach a predefined level, or send an email

Is there any indicator to send alert on MT4 when there the price reach a predefined level, or send an email?

I think it is missing on the MT4, as many software have it.

I moved your post to this thread.

There are the other threads:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177412

Reason: