Useful money management expert - page 3

Just to thank a huge THANK YOU! This is exactly what I've been looking for, risk management wise, and believe it or not, I finally respect my MM rules since I use it!

My only regret is that it resets at each time frames switch, but I guess it comes with it being an EA.

hi, thanks for sharing these strategies, has anyone using this technique? how his decisions?

script or expert for shown sum lot of open buy and open sell positions

hi

is there expert or script show on chart number and sum lot size of open

orders ?

example if we have 20 number 0.1 lot buy position and 10 number 0.15 lot of sell position on eurusd ,

I need expert or script calculate sum of them Separate and show for me .

change orders on chart

Hi,

Does anyone know EA to execute stop and limit order at the same time of buy or sell manual order, also can modify stop and profit level on the chart like #Maneymanagement-v2?

You can change stop and profit line to calculate money management by to click and drag on #Maneymanagement-v2.

I want to modify orders on chart by to slide horizontal lines.

Thank you,

Files:
mm2.gif  26 kb

MA!!!:
Hi,

Does anyone know EA to execute stop and limit order at the same time of buy or sell manual order, also can modify stop and profit level on the chart like #Maneymanagement-v2?

You can change stop and profit line to calculate money management by to click and drag on #Maneymanagement-v2.

I want to modify orders on chart by to slide horizontal lines.

Thank you,

The attached might do what you want.

i.e. click n drag stop n target to where you want to put it.

Also attached is a Bemac expert.

Does not do the same but I like it also.

Try them on a demo of course first to make sure that they do what you want

and to get used to them.

Cheers!

Hi Fxfix

Thank you so much for replying and attachment EA.

It is perfectly what I wanted!!!

They will be helpful in my trade and more than profit.

Thanks again and enjoy your trade

I can just say only simply English

THANK YOU

This looks good thank you.

Well I have installed the first ea but it puts the lines so close togheter, does any one knows why?

The EA from the first post of this thread?

If yes, it will need to be adapted to 5 digit brokers (my guess that it is your problem)

phoenix7:
Well I have installed the first ea but it puts the lines so close togheter, does any one knows why?
Reason: